Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

$4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already (16418 Views)

NLNG Train 7: Another Milestone In The History Of Nigeria’s Oil And Gas Industry / Damn Imo State Has Gone Already / Saipem, Daewoo, Chiyoda Win $10bn NLNG Train 7 Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already by namdo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
eddy1234:
ops get your facts right bro...I work in NLNG and pre train 7 has started already with earth moving.....cant go outside and snap it now though....the earth moving will continue till next preparing for the kick off proper...
Yeah, they are doing early works already but they are still expecting the FID though.
Re: $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already by samuelonyewueny(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientenergyreview.com/oil-and-gas/months-3bn-nlng-train

This is fake news....please disregard.....Those who know, know and those who don't, don't
Re: $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already by Raskasal(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
helinues:

Nobody is talking about the railways, they promised it will start operating by Feb- March .. I guessed we are still in Nov

Which of the railway? I guess you've not been following news. So tell me. Which of the railway
Re: $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already by CoolAmbience(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
tj2018:
OP please don't misinform the public. The Feed is in progress and it was awarded 8 months ago. I work with one of the consortium based in port harcourt. the implementation begins after the design approval. please use a proper heading

When non-engineers / technologists and ignorant people talk online sometimes, I dey just waka pass.

Everybody wan talk....most of them know next to nothing about NLNG and its operations.
Re: $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already by CoolAmbience(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
scantee:

Bro no he today earth moving start ooo, eventually nothing will happen, is all deceptive..

My friend, can you be quiet and let people who know something about the NLNG T7 talk?

Nawa o!
Re: $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already by trexzee: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sisqoman:
Nigeria get money faa, still yet debt, I'm tired of this shit...
Which country doesn't have debt
Re: $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already by amozo: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Who know the client and contractors handling the train 7
Re: $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already by scantee(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
CoolAmbience:

My friend, can you be quiet and let people who know something about the NLNG T7 talk?

Nawa o!

LOL see who is talking... Maybe you should research about who you quote well ok
Re: $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already by CoolAmbience(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
scantee:

LOL see who is talking... Maybe you should research about who you quote well ok

Mtcheww.

Are you NLNG's CEO?
Re: $4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Mtcheww.

Are you NLNG's CEO?

Lol, but at a time, I had to jokingly think the delay was on purpose due to the ongoing Dangote Refinery project to avoid the migration of personnels from the refinery project to train 7 project since they underpay workers at the Refinery project.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Attacks Lawyer, Kehinde Ayanwale At The Tribunal / Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC / Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.