Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them (2605 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by mediaNGR: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2019
Senator Kwankwaso, Kwankwasiyya members threatened to become Boko Haram if the Kano rerun election doesn't favour their candidate, Abba Kabir Yusuf.

Video shared by Ganduje spokesman, Dawisu, he wrote:

Kwankwasiyya thugs have threatened to become Boko Haram if the Kano rerun doesn't favour them. Kwankwaso has indeed given birth to something that will consume us all, including him. Allah kade fitina Amin.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/kwankwasiyya-threatened-to-become-boko.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by mediaNGR: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2019
Because of election??
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by Shelumiel: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Give them their mandate o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by aolawale025: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Anything goes in politics in Nigeria
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by etrouble: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Common, do it, become open Boko Haram. You idiots have always been secret Book Haram, because you are cowards. Now come out in the open. Nigerian Army is waiting for you unfortunate coward murderers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by festacman(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2019
The result is too close to call for anybody to claim victory. If about 60 - 70% of voters had voted against Ganduje like in Oyo State, the situation would not have been as unpredictable as it is today. What the result shows is almost half of the Kano State voters are not with Kwankwasiya grouo. So they should just forget this 'threat strategy' or any other emotional blackmail tactics and go back to the field for the rerun election. The election is not over yet.

11 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by Cletus77(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Inasmuch as I don't support terrorism, I think Buhari, APC and the Inconclusive national electoral commission has met their match undecided

U think it's the south, that will just complain on social media and stage a few protests abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by LIONHEART101: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2019
etrouble:
Common, do it, become open Boko Haram. You idiots have always been secret Book Haram, because you are cowards. Now come out in the open. Nigerian Army is waiting for you unfortunate coward murderers.
your sense dey your elbow... since u no sabi anything

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by Cletus77(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2019
etrouble:

Which of the Nigerian army? The one blocking Aba Road in Port Harcourt since one week till now?

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by yerokunphilips: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=Cletus77 post=76643553][/quote]
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by eagleeye2: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2019
etrouble:
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by slivertongue: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2019
blackmail
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by Excelboi(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2019
I was stating it here few days ago about what extent this Kano youths can go to get their mandate, some think I was blabbing. Let anything funny happens in this re-run against PDP, you will be here on Nairaland to witness it.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by deboysben(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2019
am back again

gandollar and his urchins will be crush like never before

to the MOD
Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by ngadaAwo: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2019
lol you wan rig north

Oshiomole don meet his match

abokii no dey fear about life ooo cheesy

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by Sirjamo: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2019
See why I do not want Kwankwaso to control Kano politics again!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by Mediahelm: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by donchrisk(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
I bet you nothing will happen if Abba didnt win. This kwankwasia guys are just ranting. Come and see how they were flying into our compound just becouse 5 soldiers show up while they were waiting for election result few days back. I was snapping them i have de pics with me and dont argue with me cos i stay in zungeru rd close to inec office kano
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by netpro(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
They will not threaten anyone to handing power to PDP. There is a rerun, when the results comes in, the winner will be sworn in APC or PDP.

Nothing else will happen.
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by KayceeBanks: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thought the North was peaceful?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by Cherrybae(f): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Based on all the comments above mine, I'm beginning to fall in love with my Igbos brothers.

It's obvious they hate anything associated with sending blood.

This is applaudable as I was expecting the Igbos will hail this threat.

I will continue to fast and pray for iPod's to quit politics of hate. Ethnicity, religion and sentiments

A good political analyst knows that as it stands Ganduje has more chances of winning the rerun as the areas favours him more than the PDP.
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by olagbola45(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol you wan rig north
Oshiomole don meet his match
abokii no dey fear about life ooo cheesy
cc cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly sarrki midolian seunmsg madridguy passingshot deomelo Butterflyle0 abduljabbar4 modath Corrinthians Tetehjewels senatordave1
suddenly north Don b ur favorite bride. smh

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by Herdsmen: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Yoruba youths above pushing dia luck on presidency ...via a viz do inlaw..

Wonder why this youth always support criminals..

Ganduje I on his way out..

If Buhari allows rigging...

He be Buhari will die..
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
mediaNGR:
Senator Kwankwaso, Kwankwasiyya members threatened to become Boko Haram if the Kano rerun election doesn't favour their candidate, Abba Kabir Yusuf.

Video shared by Ganduje spokesman, Dawisu, he wrote:

Kwankwasiyya thugs have threatened to become Boko Haram if the Kano rerun doesn't favour them. Kwankwaso has indeed given birth to something that will consume us all, including him. Allah kade fitina Amin.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/kwankwasiyya-threatened-to-become-boko.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Bmc have started with their fakenews. Buhari is the God of bokoharam
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by Zombicmodz: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
I don't know why I feel like laughing.
Re: Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them by Dangana1990: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
We have Buratai is ready to deal with any idiot that do'nt want peace, unity and progressive changes.

(1) (Reply)

"Nigeria Almost Locked My Destiny" — Beautiful Lady Narrates Her Ordeal / This Is Why A Yoruba Muslim Can Never Be President / Osinbajo Has Taken His Lies To The US- Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.