Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Meet The Four Little Princesses Of Soul Mate Studio, Taking Over Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Four Little Princesses Of Soul Mate Studio, Taking Over Nollywood (1915 Views)

Meet Chidi Dike The Handsome Actor Taking Over Nollywood / "Bring Out My Aguba", Lady Screams At OPM Church Over Nollywood Actor Aguba / Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Four Little Princesses Of Soul Mate Studio, Taking Over Nollywood by shakaranews: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2019
Meet the four little Princesses of Soul Mate Studio, the producers of My Kids and I, little Daniella and other interesting series.
Watch them below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIO6Uhdp0t8

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: How Mercy Seduced Tuface Idibia and Goes Slutty with Celebs– Omashola / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Ass On Stage Again In Tanzania | VIDEO / 19 Years Old Boy Calls Out His Ex Girlfriend For Raping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.