Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale (1126 Views)

$11 8 Months Old Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website For Sale / Pin Verified UK Adsense With £23 Inside For Sale For Just N20k / Do You Have Pin Verified naija, USA Or UK Adsense For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Hi,

I have an old policy, fully verified Nigeran AdSense for sale with $41 in it.

It comes with a health.com domain set up with on a website. There is currently 1 unique post on the website with AdSense showing. (but I can add up to 15 articles of no less than 1000 words each).

The AdSense, domain and website can be yours for 70k

If interested please contact me via whatsapps only 0902-9400-640

If you are in Lagos, we can do business directly. I live in the Ojo area.

Thanks

Updated: Note: The domain was renewed with Godaddy just yesterday 11th April 2019. So you are good for 1 year!
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 2:52am On Apr 11, 2019
Still available
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2019
here
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 1:21am On Apr 12, 2019
Avaliable
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Jadmchris(m): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2019
50k,can we deal?
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2019
Jadmchris:
50k,can we deal?

No thanks.

Na health domain you dey price oooo, high CPC. U will remake that money within 1 month if you know your way with AdSense.

Go buy naihagather.com or something like that from immacualtesonw. You go pay 90k, low CPC
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Still here
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 3:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Available
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 13, 2019
Eze2000:

Go buy naihagather.com or something like that from immacualtesonw. You go pay 90k, low CPC

grin grin grin
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 13, 2019
Jadmchris:
50k,can we deal?

With 41$ inside it? shocked

Guy fear God oooo
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2019
CooperJay:

With 41$ inside it? shocked

Guy fear God oooo

King of all the Edo people on Nairaland. I sight you oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
still here
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Eze2000:
still here
Avaliable
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Cyberleets: 6:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Eze2000:
Hi,

I have an old policy, fully verified Nigeran AdSense for sale with $41 in it.

It comes with a health.com domain set up with on a website. There is currently 1 unique post on the website with AdSense showing. (but I can add up to 15 articles of no less than 1000 words each).

The AdSense, domain and website can be yours for 70k

If interested please contact me via whatsapps only 0902-9400-640

If you are in Lagos, we can do business directly. I live in the Ojo area.

Thanks

Updated: Note: The domain was renewed with Godaddy just yesterday 11th April 2019. So you are good for 1 year!

Had it been its payment recieved, I for buy buy am 70k but since its not, message me on whatsapp lemme pay 60k...

Details I need
Full email access
Domain name access

And one more thing, kindly state the domain name here again cos I can't seem to find it bro
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Cyberleets:

Had it been its payment recieved, I for buy buy am 70k but since its not, message me on whatsapp lemme pay 60k...

Details I need
Full email access
Domain name access

And one more thing, kindly state the domain name here again cos I can't seem to find it bro

I will do you one better than just state anything. You can take a good look yourself at the AdSense dashboard I got nothing to hide.

Kingezesblog.com was my main website and that was where google killed me due to that "Currupted plugin" issue I was upset about last Xmas when we all had that unfortunate misunderstanding. I'm sure you remember. Anyway, The site does not exist anymore but is redirected to my new domain so it can't be sold.

However, I tried my hand on health blogging about 3 years ago before dumping it. I renewed the domain just days ago and set it up on a blogger blog with just one article and AdSense. I can give you up to 15 unique articles from the old health blog which is unpublished but you go pay. The one i have up is already getting hits from search engines... 11 yesterday.

One more thing. 70k last, not a penny less. And you pay first into my GTBank account then I deliver. It's how I have been selling my books on this forum since i started writing in the Literature section in 2016 ask any of my numerous followers they know me.

Seeing reviews of my dealings... https://www.nairaland.com/2941054/ruthless-betrayals-story-love-betrayals/5

Domain access and website access is yours for sure. The only problem I see is that I will not give you access to the email. It's my personal email. You must replace it with your own email.

Over to you.
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by IamDamilare(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Hello Guys,

Do you want to receive online payment via PayPal in Nigeria and you are having issues in opening a PayPal Account that can send and receive online payment.

Please visit my website to watch the video and Open a PayPal account WITHOUT VPN For FREE

Visit this Link
https://www.iamdamilare.com/Paypal-nigeria-send-and-receive-money/
Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Cyberleets: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Eze2000:

I will do you one better than just state anything. You can take a good look yourself at the AdSense dashboard I got nothing to hide.

Kingezesblog.com was my main website and that was where google killed me due to that "Currupted plugin" issue I was upset about last Xmas when we all had that unfortunate misunderstanding. I'm sure you remember. Anyway, The site does not exist anymore but is redirected to my new domain so it can't be sold.

However, I tried my hand on health blogging about 3 years ago before dumping it. I renewed the domain just days ago and set it up on a blogger blog with just one article and AdSense. I can give you up to 15 unique articles from the old health blog which is unpublished but you go pay. The one i have up is already getting hits from search engines... 11 yesterday.

One more thing. 70k last, not a penny less. And you pay first into my GTBank account then I deliver. It's how I have been selling my books on this forum since i started writing in the Literature section in 2016 ask any of my numerous followers they know me.

Seeing reviews of my dealings... https://www.nairaland.com/2941054/ruthless-betrayals-story-love-betrayals/5

Domain access and website access is yours for sure. The only problem I see is that I will not give you access to the email. It's my personal email. You must replace it with your own email.

Over to you.

Ok bro...I am not really the one willing to buy it, I will sell it for u in the marketplace I sold mine!!
Plus sinces its not payment recieved, no one wants to pay higher!!

Then u should know that no one will ever buy adsense without the email attached!!
Unfortunately adsense sellers has a backdoor in changing the payment profile of any sold adsense.

In knew about it, and the buyer knows too, so I had to sell the email with it...

1 Like

Re: 3 Your-Old Pin Verified AdSense + health.com Domain For Sale by Eze2000(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Cyberleets:

Ok bro...I am not really the one willing to buy it, I will sell it for u in the marketplace I sold mine!!
Plus sinces its not payment recieved, no one wants to pay higher!!

Then u should know that no one will ever buy adsense without the email attached!!
Unfortunately adsense sellers has a backdoor in changing the payment profile of any sold adsense.

In knew about it, and the buyer knows too, so I had to sell the email with it...

Oh, now I understand. Unfortunately, this is my primary email and it connects me to all Google products and more so I guess I'm done here!

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Does Branch Loan Works Get Instant Loans Without Collateral / Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme February 2021 Edition / Generate A Visa Card Account With Graphcard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.