Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (47089 Views)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 4:21am On Jul 13, 2016
I thank u all humbly for your compliments
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
veave:
Honey, please drop the chapters na. Thanks

Seems u don't like my new action story but prefer the romantic one. I'm I correct?
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by veave(f): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2016
Eze2000:

Seems u don't like my new action story but prefer the romantic one. I'm I correct?

my dear, its been crazy at work recently. +preparing for a professional exam starting next week... i'm following slowly dear... no vex abeg angry angry angry. me sef no see mysef embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

*about the romance? not really... i have a reading problem that makes me read everything and anything... its that bad
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Amry(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
I just finished reading the e-book of Ruthless Betrayals and it was so thrilling and fascinating. It is a wonderful book. It was fulfilling and inspiring. Good work.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Amry:
I just finished reading the e-book of Ruthless Betrayals and it was so thrilling and fascinating. It is a wonderful book. It was fulfilling and inspiring. Good work.

Hello

Thanks for d write up.
Please if u are d one with 'ibileke' as mail pls chat me up on whatapps again.....
important.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by SPDAZZY(f): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Si I bought and read ruthless-betrayals- and since then I lost interest in reading stories. I just felt no other story would satisfy like it did. Just like a hard drug that is addictive, I wish it never ended.

I learnt a lot that I will apply in my marital life. Nothing beats a virtuous woman. She is her husband's pride.

I love the perfect blend of spirituality and reality.

Eze Eke I owe you one.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by littlemistress: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm glad I got the full story.. been reading all day & i can't seem to get off it.. Though it's got flip-flops here & there but it's a great piece altogether.

Has got the right blend of comedy, suspense, betrayal, loyalty, virtues, real life situations.. lots of great & salient lessons to be learnt.

Eze2000..you're fantastically fantastic. grin grin
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by bobokunlexzy: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2016
This is pure raw talent & a sweepstakes that gives the foreign Harlequins & the likes raking from d ground. Classically written & got me captivated just lyk when I read James Hadley Chase. Pls guys who in heaven is Eze Eke? I need to talk wt dz guy...... as in lyk now & seriously.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2016
bobokunlexzy:
This is pure raw talent & a sweepstakes that gives the foreign Harlequins & the likes raking from d ground. Classically written & got me captivated just lyk when I read James Hadley Chase. Pls guys who in heaven is Eze Eke? I need to talk wt dz guy...... as in lyk now & seriously.

Quite a review you got for me up there.

I am he whom you seek.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by bobokunlexzy: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Eze2000:

Quite a review you got for me up there.
I am he whom you seek.
Aiit. Good to hear from you. Pls I need this full novel & other novels by you.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
bobokunlexzy:

Aiit. Good to hear from you. Pls I need this full novel & other novels by you.

You get the book by email in whichever format u wish for read on device of choice. Email me ....

eze21eke@gmail.com
whatsapps 09029400640
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by treasuredkids(f): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
A thousand applause for you on this great piece. U truly have made my day. Will reach u on WhatsApp so I can get a copy of the complete work. God bless and increase ur intellect
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by bobokunlexzy: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Eze2000:

You get the book by email in whichever format u wish for read on device of choice. Email me ....

eze21eke@gmail.com
whatsapps 09029400640

Aiit. m gonna write u then. Thanks
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by stephozien: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
wooow... I just finish reading full version of this story

.....ooh boy! am dumbstruck with this wonderful piece.. well crafted, enthralling, full of suspense like it should never have an end. More inspiration and power to your pen....

I look forward to your next story ''Dirty diamond of boko haram.''
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by treasuredkids(f): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmm!!! Eze, u are soooo good with writing I must say. Just finished reading ruthless betrayals and its beyond words I can qualify. More knowledge to ur brain brother. Pls be fast with the dirty diamond series so I can get the complete work. I dnt want to die of suspence waiting for it in parts. Thanks for occupying my free time with ur book.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by hormobolanle: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
d story is Wow! stumbled on it not quite long n Äv bin glued to my phone Eva since.kudos to u
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2016
hormobolanle:
d story is Wow!
stumbled on it not quite long n Äv bin glued to my phone Eva since.kudos to u

try to get my new book sir....an adventure wow it is.

The copy of Ruthless Betrayals you get comes from Okadabooks. I forgot to uipdate there with the edited copy so your will have some errors, sorry.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2017
treasuredkids:
Hmmm!!! Eze, u are soooo good with writing I must say. Just finished reading ruthless betrayals and its beyond words I can qualify. More knowledge to ur brain brother. Pls be fast with the dirty diamond series so I can get the complete work. I dnt want to die of suspence waiting for it in parts. Thanks for occupying my free time with ur book.

have u got d book yet?
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2017
littlemistress:
I'm glad I got the full story.. been reading all day & i can't seem to get off it.. Though it's got flip-flops here & there but it's a great piece altogether.

Has got the right blend of comedy, suspense, betrayal, loyalty, virtues, real life situations.. lots of great & salient lessons to be learnt.

Eze2000..you're fantastically fantastic. grin grin

u are welcome, Miss.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by chisiudeh: 5:19pm On May 10, 2017
@Eze2000, your story is the bomb. Its truly a nice piece of work. Kip it up.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2017
chisiudeh:
@Eze2000, your story is the bomb. Its truly a nice piece of work. Kip it up.

Thanks bro.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Danielle2389: 11:31am On May 13, 2017
How do I get this piece of wonder please
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2017
Danielle2389:
How do I get this piece of wonder please
Okadabooks com

Follow this link below to see other opinions with direct links to my ebooks on sale..

https://www.kingreads.com/ruthless-betrayals-paranormal-romance/
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Akinwale14(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mehn this story is so hot i like it,Eze2000 weldon sir nice story i really love it,i cant wait to read it til d end mehn
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
new book soon
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2017
On fire soon
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 3:26am On May 19, 2018
Undated.
This story has been edited and updated completely. first eleven chapter available for free on my blog.

http://www.kingezesblog.com/2018/01/ruthless-betrayals.html

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 16, 2018
Cool
how do i get book
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
laurazea:
Cool
how do i get book

I thought i replied you before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The burning cold / Blind Love / Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.