Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji (27350 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit / Russia 2018: Satguru Maharaj Ji Blames Super Eagles Flop On White Coach / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by omooba969(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lolcheesy that's onyi22 's mentor/guardian. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by bid4rich(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Babalawo

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by mrfm1: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by omooba969(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tupacc:
What exactly does he do for a living?

Yahoo yahoo. grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by hotwax: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
What is this one saying?
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by pastoray(m): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
donbachi:
na e u carry flower wey anoda God create full ur hand and neck.

Perfect comment! grin
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
olajay86:

The founder of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj Ji, on Wednesday urged journalists and others who care to know to thenceforth address him as The Living Perfect Master of this age.

Maharaj Ji gave this warning while addressing a press conference at his Satguru Maharaj Ji village in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital.

Maharaj Ji, who declared that ignorance of law is not an excuse in writing what he described as “junks” about him, said his real address is Satguru Maharaj Ji, The Living Perfect Master of this age.

He said, “So, please, journalist, the real address is Satguru Maharaj Ji, The Living Perfect Master of this age. The saviour of this time, the dustbin of life, The Al Mahdi, The Christ of this time, The world Teacher and you leave the people to try, test and see whether it is true or not.

“But, let me warn you against further junks about my person to avoid interminable karma that will befall you and your family so you are warned.

“Behave yourself because ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

“Satguru Maharaj Ji is not a clergy man, he is not the living perfect master for the one love family, neither is he the savoir for Nigeria and Africa but the living perfect master of the entire universe, the savoir of the universe.

“Satguru Maharaj Ji is saying you can see God alive. You can communicate with God within you. With His Divine Knowledge, He reveals the God in you.

“My people, Maharaj Ji is your father, the father of creation the only one that can give you peace of mind and swallow all your problems”

http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/03/im-living-perfect-master-of-this-age.html

With all your powers, Pls tell us how to solve the problems of electricity in this country.
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by omooba969(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
veeshock:
Wetin person never hear for this obodo naija? Another one calls himself the Only Begotten Son...too many deluded folks around these days

It's another sign of mental illness. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by pastoray(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tupacc:

He's a floriculturist grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Scandinavian02: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
See Abass wey follow work for Nigerian Airways come go india comeback Naija change name to Satguru maharajji.

12 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Smile4daddy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tupacc:
Habaa, you asking a god what he does for a living?

Maybe you just haven't seen his creatures.
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by omojeesu(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
The human no longer is. The demon in him is the one speaking.

An end times tool in the hand of the god of this world.
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Femijohn198: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Oga na u create urself before u call yourself master.
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Scandinavian02:
See Abass wey follow work for Nigerian Airways come go india comeback Naija change name to Satguru maharajji.
History class....pen on

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Nathayas: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
The day you will meet the almighty face to face, no tremble oooooo

7 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Bbbwings: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
The dustbin of life..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you keep anything of use inside a dustbin?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Stevengold(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Until you're above death, ur no master. Go and sleep.

7 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by stankezzy: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
makeitijn:
My neighbor in 2015 was a Yahoo boy. Well I will say Gboy/ritualist thats my judgement.
In his quest to look made and rich he travelled down to ibadan to meet this guy... The rest is history.......

Fear these men...
he made some money afterwards but died after one year, leaving behind , a wife , one car and an uncompleted building

9 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by onyxo76(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
living master ko, living water ni.
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Smile4daddy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
makeitijn:
My neighbor in 2015 was a Yahoo boy. Well I will say Gboy/ritualist thats my judgement.
In his quest to look made and rich he travelled down to ibadan to meet this guy... The rest is history.......

Fear these men...
Bro tell me the history what happened thereafter.

I received invitation to come to his Temple since 3 months now. But I never fit go because of fear.

Make I know what happened to the guy welther he succeed or he nor come back home the way he went.
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Will you shatap you this Ekiti man? Almighty God is the Perfect Living Master

So Guru Maraji is when from Ekiti. I thought he was from Oyo state?? But I heard he doesn't have a wife nor kids.
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Tupacc: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
omooba969:

Yahoo yahoo. grin

grin
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
makeitijn:

Fear these men...

Lool
So your neighbour became a billionaire after abi??

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
olajay86:

We look at Guru Maharaj Ji, a popular spiritual leader in Nigeria.

To some people,

For others who don't know as much, here is all you need to know about this well known spiritual leader.

Early life

Guru Maharaj Ji was born on December 20, 1947, in Ghana, according to his interview with NaijaGists.

He was originally known as Mohammed Ajirobatan Ibrahim.

Ministry

The spiritual guru’s group was founded on November 1, 1987. It all began after he received divine knowledge while studying in London in 1954.

In his words, “During the divine encounter, I received the light and was mandated to go and liberate mankind from poverty, oppression, and injustice. I was specifically told to return to Nigeria and start the work of the one that sent me.”

This led to a change of name, which he says is the name of the creator. He says, “Unknown to many people, Sat Guru Maharaj Ji is not an Indian name. It is the original, true name of the creator derived from Sankskirt, the mother tongue of creation.”

His religious group is known as the One Love Family or the One Love Mission, One Love, One Family and the Divine Love Family.

It is located in along the Ibadan-Lagos Expressway. It is referred to as “Satguru Maharaj Ji Village.”

Shoes and phones are not allowed on the property.

Beliefs

The guru’s devotees see the sun, moon, water, fire, air, star and the mother-earth as part of pillars of their faith.

According to their master, “We are trying to convey a simple message about nature created by the creator that forms the origin of man. All human beings are related to one of the elements in one way or the other. They form the second character in man that shapes destiny.”

All devotees are vegetarians, who are mostly dressed in white and red.

They see their master as the Living Perfect Master or the “Black Jesus”, who can heal and solve everything.

Fun Fact — The guru does not believe in marriage. He sees the sacred institution as an unnecessary distraction.

Controversy

Over the years, the guru has made many scandalous claims and appearances. In 2009, he called the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye his spiritual son.

In 2016, he caused a stir with his colorful appearance at the Ooni of Ife and Olori Wuraola’s wedding.

Last year, Daily Post reports that he claimed to have “healed” the former Military Head of State, Gen Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, IBB. IBB denied it.

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
We used to live in the same neighbour hood where his pH temple is located, when he visits he drives himself in old Toyota Camry and suv, with his flowers eating followers rejoicing..thank God some of his followers left and joined a living church

7 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Truefaith: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
The smarter ones call themselves Pentecostals and shout the name of Jesus.

Listen carefully to David Oyedepo, you will discover he teaches THE SAME THINGS this Guru teaches.

THE OYEDEPOS TEACH THE SAME THINGS AS SATGURU MAHARAJ JI

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-truth-is-worse-than-you-can-imagine/
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Cloud007: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
This man sha... cheesy
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by kufre2010: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nigerians sha, when Shri Prenpal was the living perfect master Americans embrace him, now Nigerian has refuse to embrace the current one

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
makeitijn:

Fear these men...
tell us the gist na Abeg cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) / A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship / Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.