Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji (27334 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit / Russia 2018: Satguru Maharaj Ji Blames Super Eagles Flop On White Coach / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by pheonixdld2(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
Finish the story nah....which one is the rest is history....what happened to the Gboy?
makeitijn:
My neighbor in 2015 was a Yahoo boy. Well I will say Gboy/ritualist thats my judgement.
In his quest to look made and rich he travelled down to ibadan to meet this guy... The rest is history.......

Fear these men...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by kurlz(f): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2019
makeitijn:
My neighbor in 2015 was a Yahoo boy. Well I will say Gboy/ritualist thats my judgement.
In his quest to look made and rich he travelled down to ibadan to meet this guy... The rest is history.......

Fear these men...

Pls tell me I love history.
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by MyLottoHub: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2019
malachee:
baba give us baba ijebu lucky numbers before we believe u

You can get baba ijebu numbers from our pro-forecasters and also play lotto online via our site.

Check my signature or profile for more info
Re: 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji by Shepherd00: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
donbachi:
na e u carry flower wey anoda God create full ur hand and neck.
This make me laf till tears commot for ma eyes. Him dey flex another God creation yet him master of the universe. lolzzzzzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 / A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.