Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (36341 Views)

Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections / PDP Agents Caught With Cash And Bag Of Rice In Osun Governorship Election / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Seetto: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
All these people are bunch of thieves, these are the people ruling Benue for decades and nothing to show.....
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Dre555: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
This one na FIFA 11
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by package7(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
pragmstism:

Take it easy politics is just a game
which kin ye ye game be that, game that requires human blood, ogbeni that one don pass game jare.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by airsaylongcon: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
capitalzero:

osun ti ko won lo gbon.

Wọn tí wise up
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Godsonx2012: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
That is serious!
Meanwhile, if you have a Tecno L9 Plus or Infinix Note5 in good condition for sale and you reside in Ibadan, send me an email.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by wakes: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:
Wrong move! These guys fear death more than any other thing, remember no security will be with them at the polling unit, I bet u these guys would take off if they hear the sound of even a knockout. Only the poor can fight or die for politicians. They should have kept this a secret, now the apc would know the cant buyoff the agents, the next thing is to use armed thugs to do the needful
cheesy
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by bisco123: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Gucciboss:

Which thug will near David Mark and the rest? grin. E wan die ni

No mind the guy.

Alot of small boys on nairaland... You near a Retired Major General David Mark...You wan die?

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by thegoodone1234(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
okay
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by arrestdarrester: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:
See assembly of looters . You will fail.

Looters are better than Killers you know

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Chiachifranklin: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:

No security will come with them to the polling unit! Trust me, all their security will be withdrawn and if the choose to hire private ones, they cannot be armed!
they are entitled to personal security, the security personnel will be 50m away from the polling station.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by JJBROS(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Yes, nobody have trust on INEC again. They are the ones INCREASING invalid votes to cause INCONCLUSIVE elections

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by id911(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Chiachifranklin:

they are entitled to personal security, the security personnel will be 50m away from the polling station.

All these 50m away rule are all lies to deceive people. In the last Presidential election, a very powerful politician visited our poling booths, and I could count more than 20 Police Officers and SSS Agents guarding him everywhere he was going

2 Likes

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by arrestdarrester: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:
Wrong move! These guys fear death more than any other thing, remember no security will be with them at the polling unit, I bet u these guys would take off if they hear the sound of even a knockout. Only the poor can fight or die for politicians. They should have kept this a secret, now the apc would know the cant buyoff the agents, the next thing is to use armed thugs to do the needful

APC will not dare to use armed thugs against these guys I can assure you. We all know they will all be on body cameras
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Gatsbythegreat1: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:

You get sense...but then,all these guys too are top notch politicians,they know how APC reasons and likely ways to counter them...but I feel PDP will have the upper hand in Benue and Plateau.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by chinedumoooo: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Very nice,let them face the guns, machetes,the Fairless thugs in the polling units this time and stop complaining inwhich their must complain of military or result manipulate.pdp remain the most complaining opposition party.
Please, the youths should rest this time let the ogas or beneficiallies do the work.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Innokng2013: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
perfect strategy,I love this.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by AHCB: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
This is serious and this is how it should be. Let them sit in the sun and protect their mandate.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by markfour(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
haha that is totally bull shit, it's gonna be the worst self ....
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
drskyfly007:
It is better to present men like these, who are relatively rich, than to present a polling agent, that can compromise when offered some millions or even thousands.
You just stated the real reason these gladiators were chosen. very correct, to curb money inducement. hungry agent will sell out.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by akdjr(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
David Mark came back to senate as ordinary floor member who don't always make comments till this tenure ended. I thought that's how Saraki will return to senate only to see him being defeated by boys chanting "Oto ge"
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by markfour(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
so even if some idiots attack na dem they go kill be dat.... dat's gud.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by MyMouth(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
NOBODYY:

Your ignorance is mind boggling.
Ideally, all polling units are supposed to have security forces attached to it.
I worked as a presiding officer in the just concluded elections, and my polling unit had three police officers and one NSDC official attached to it.
You must be very stupid and daft to refer to me as ignorant, how many polling units in the country had police officers Jus because u saw them at your unit does not mean they are everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Chem20(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
That is the right step oooh
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by MyMouth(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Gatsbythegreat1:

You get sense...but then,all these guys too are top notch politicians,they know how APC reasons and likely ways to counter them...but I feel PDP will have the upper hand in Benue and Plateau.
Pdp will get Benue, but plateau is definatly for Apc! Apc are already leading by over 40k votes, apc needs only 4k and most of the local govt. For d rerun are apc strongholds

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by bizzibodi(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
NOBODYY:

Your ignorance is mind boggling.
Ideally, all polling units are supposed to have security forces attached to it.
I worked as a presiding officer in the just concluded elections, and my polling unit had three police officers and one NSDC official attached to it.
Bros,read his post again & comprehend,he is talking about personal attached securities with arms.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by MyMouth(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
arrestdarrester:

APC will not dare to use armed thugs against these guys I can assure you. We all know they will all be on body cameras
Ok! Watch and see how it will go, you think apc will admit the thugs are theirs right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by asobo: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:
David Mark a retired Brig. General. Lol
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Andre001: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:
See assembly of looters . You will fail.
It is stupidity calling this set of people looters. Tell me who among ur Apc leaders that are not looters? starting from ur chairman, Tinubu and ur least member.

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by MyMouth(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
asobo:
David Mark a retired Brig. General. Lol
Thank God u said RETIRED!! Before the Presidential elections, all retired military officers had their security withdrawn. Abi u no know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration / Buhari’s Nomination Of Kingsley Obiora, Emefiele’s ‘Kinsman’ As Deputy Governor / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.