Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (36348 Views)

Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections / PDP Agents Caught With Cash And Bag Of Rice In Osun Governorship Election / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by enemmo(f): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hehehe

All this for Ortom?

The same Ortom.

Anyways let the politicians protect their mandate.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by omoranmilowo: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:
See assembly of looters . You will fail.
Don't make a mistake. No one in Nigeria is a saint any longer don't just insult people. Even our Mr integrity is not a saint. He has skeleton in his cupboard if checked.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by vertueptime: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:
Wrong move! These guys fear death more than any other thing, remember no security will be with them at the polling unit, I bet u these guys would take off if they hear the sound of even a knockout. Only the poor can fight or die for politicians. They should have kept this a secret, now the apc would know the cant buyoff the agents, the next thing is to use armed thugs to do the needful

Says who? They will have der security in mufty and organized thugs as backup

2 Likes

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Chiachifranklin: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
id911:

All these 50m away rule are all lies to deceive people. In the last Presidential election, a very powerful politician visited our poling booths, and I could count more than 20 Police Officers and SSS Agents guarding him everywhere he was going
Kkk
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by jamislaw(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
baliyubla:
Same strategy should be adopted in Kano, Bauchi, Plateau, Adamawa, Sokoto.

Anything to stop the APC rigging demons and their inconclusive NEC is welcomed.
Kano started it, I think every inconclusive state are trying to copy kano style Kwankwaso was a returning officer him self during last week governorship election.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Kingspin(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Yakubu and Buhari need to be taught a lesson
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by omoranmilowo: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
This people are real agents but not to be a target for an attack o. I know Tinubu and Oshiomhole, they will have an emergency meeting because of them in order to tackle them.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
lol.. this seems very much like saying we are ready for war bring it on.....

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by hush15: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
kidap:
David Mark,Gabriel Suswam,Samuel Ortom To Be Agent Polling Unit In The Benue Rerun Election

President of the 6th & 7th Senate, David Mark, former Governor, Gabriel Suswam, Gov. Samuel Ortom, Deputy National Secretary PDP, Agbo Emmanuel and others will work as polling unit agents in #BenueRerun.

Senator Dino Melaye will be PDP's returning agent.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/14/david-markgabriel-suswamsamuel-ortom-to-be-agent-polling-unit-in-the-benue-rerun-election/

Now that what I call a serious candidate. Not one i Neva chop party agent that they will use slap to compromise his or stance.

If they had done this Lagos since, they would have won Lagos tey tey. You put loyalist and well to do politicians as party agent, not camera on them when they want to go and vote like after they voted, their one vote will turn to 10, 000.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by patrickcollins: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
sammyj:
Bunch of failures. Imagine how low the politicians can come in prefer to get power. A serving governor turned election polling agent overnight and when they get the power they turn to small god and lord the power over the same people who are too blind to read in between the lines that this people are only fighting for their pockets and not the people!! grin
Guy u wicked, Orton turn himself to polling agent bc he no wan stories, that government house dey too sweet to let go.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by NOBODYY: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:

You must be very stupid and daft to refer to me as ignorant, how many polling units in the country had police officers Jus because u saw them at your unit does not mean they are everywhere!
You are still displaying your crass ignorance. INEC has a budget for security of each polling unit, the fact that members of the senate will even act as party agents is enough reason for INEC to pretend to be upright and allocate at least five security agents to each polling unit where the rereun will take place.
Recieve sense, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Bizibi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:

Thank God u said RETIRED!! Before the Presidential elections, all retired military officers had their security withdrawn. Abi u no know?
it seems this one don't know the country he is living in....
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by chris31(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
Desperate needs calls for desperate measures
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by zedman1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Keep parties aside, keep all the Political dramas we like to read about, keep the results of the elections aside, ditch all sentiments aside..... Ortom is a perfect definition of failure who doesn't in any way deserve a second chance. But this is Nigeria, I believe he's going to be reSELECTED, sad, really sad but we know why.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Philinho(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:

No security will come with them to the polling unit! Trust me, all their security will be withdrawn and if the choose to hire private ones, they cannot be armed!
Even without security,MARK no be BADEH
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by ofemken: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:
Wrong move! These guys fear death more than any other thing, remember no security will be with them at the polling unit, I bet u these guys would take off if they hear the sound of even a knockout. Only the poor can fight or die for politicians. They should have kept this a secret, now the apc would know the cant buyoff the agents, the next thing is to use armed thugs to do the needful
Guy those men n.a. agbalagba forget security matters the invisible police with them many oh
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Israel031789: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
No go area for thugs and Apc professional election rigger
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by AinjelSammy: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
sammyj:
Bunch of failures. Imagine how low the politicians can come in prefer to get power. A serving governor turned election polling agent overnight and when they get the power they turn to small god and lord the power over the same people who are too blind to read in between the lines that this people are only fighting for their pockets and not the people!! grin
So is it not sensible dat dey shud Now fight for themselves instead of using d poor and vulnerable to do it for them?
Must u always complain? Haba
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by MyMouth(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
NOBODYY:

You are still displaying your crass ignorance. INEC has a budget for security of each polling unit, the fact that members of the senate will even act as party agents is enough reason for INEC to pretend to be upright and allocate at least five security agents to each polling unit where the rereun will take place.
Recieve sense, Amen.
U are still showing to the world how big a fool you are! I will not bother arguing with a cretin like u, let watch and see!

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by NOBODYY: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:

U are still showing to the world how big a fool you are! I will not bother arguing with a cretin like u, let watch and see!
Hahahaha.. Ignorant cretinous twerp with zero points

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by banio: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:

Do U think PDP David Mark will go there without their boys. It is fight to finish

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by SocialJustice: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
DeOTR:
Nice strategy. Though I don't see APC winning in Benue, even without this.
Don't take chances with a for like APC.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by ofordegreat(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
kidap:
David Mark,Gabriel Suswam,Samuel Ortom To Be Agent Polling Unit In The Benue Rerun Election

President of the 6th & 7th Senate, David Mark, former Governor, Gabriel Suswam, Gov. Samuel Ortom, Deputy National Secretary PDP, Agbo Emmanuel and others will work as polling unit agents in #BenueRerun.

Senator Dino Melaye will be PDP's returning agent.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/14/david-markgabriel-suswamsamuel-ortom-to-be-agent-polling-unit-in-the-benue-rerun-election/

O boy!!!
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by MyMouth(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
NOBODYY:

Hahahaha.. Ignorant cretinous twerp with zero points
Useless dirty piglet with potopoto brain!
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by mechanics(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:
See wahala
imagine o, it's a battle to finish.
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by tsinzu: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:

No security will come with them to the polling unit! Trust me, all their security will be withdrawn and if the choose to hire private ones, they cannot be armed!
You are talking like an ignoramus

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by MyMouth(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
tsinzu:

You are talking like an ignoramus
And u are talking like a punk!
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by psucc(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Oh! My God, who dash these people sense. This is even oversense
Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by Quorax: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
MyMouth:
stupid talks from a malu

1 Like

Re: David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
I don't want APC in Benue because of Buhari nonchalant attitude towards this herdsmen barbaric killing, same as I don't want el rufai in Kaduna because of the crisis in Kaduna south.

PDP must win Benue. humanity first before politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review / Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.