Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike (1865 Views)

Ganduje Giving Ride To Kwankwaso On A Motorcycle (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Gov. Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride In 1981(photos) / Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by kidap: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2019
Politics in Nigeria can turn people to enemies.

Below is a photo of Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje and the Former Governor of the State, Musa Kwankwaso on a bide together.

Umar Ganduje was spotted riding Musa Kwankwaso on a Vesper Bike In 1981.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/14/throwback-photo-of-ganduje-giving-kwankwaso-a-ride-on-a-bike/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by JoanHicks(f): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Politics ain't dividing them, it's the interest that's dividing them

Which is normal lol.......
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by delugajackson: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2019
Reminds me of my father's Vespa back then. Once we hear the sound of the revving engine from outside, na to pick race sharperly.

The bike was the only thing that announced his entrace. I used to tell my playmates to be on the look-out for a white bike with one angry man on top.

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by Baawaa(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Criminals always have something in common grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by JasonScoolari: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2019
I believed Ganduje nickname then was "The dollar boy" while Kwankwaso was " Baba Rigger" grin

Good friends until the lifeless cow called buhari stepped in.

What a sexy vesper. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by Marzouk: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:
Reminds me of my father's Vespa back then. Once we hear the sound of it from outside, na to pick race sharperly.

The bike was the only thing that announced his entrace. I used to tell my playmates to be on the look-out for a white bike with one angry man on top.

Aswear u funny
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by APCsupporter: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Politics is truly full of evil
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by id911(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:
Reminds me of my father's Vespa back then. Once we hear the sound of it from outside, na to pick race sharperly.

grin grin grin

Una no go kill person here o

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by donstan18: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2019
Hard earned relationship indeed.

A good at that picture will sure tell you that they weren't as close as you think.

When interest of friends differs, that's when to know if you were truly friends or not.

It's something to be friends, and it's another thing to be partners in crime.

They were the latter.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by slivertongue: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
I see yesterday's paupers
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by LastDays777: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:
Reminds me of my father's Vespa back then. Once we hear the sound of the revving engine from outside, na to pick race sharperly.

cheesy grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
So how did kwankwoso become kwankwoso. The man that can hold kano people to a stand still? What did he do?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Air Peace Plane From Port Harcourt Crash Lands In Lagos / I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo / Nigerias 36 States & Fct Ranked In Order Of Land Surface Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.