Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo (1865 Views)

Greatest PDP Mistake Was Not Making Wike Atiku's VP- Reno Omo-kirikiri / Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her / Igbos Are The Most Technologically Advanced Black Race On Planet Earth- Reno Omo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by sarrki(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
You support or not baba will compensate them

He’s the father of all

1 Share

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by NwaNimo1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
A crazy dream.....

The only way Buhari would do that is by diverting money earmarked for other projects like the 2nd Niger bridge.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by sarrki(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
The fire it’s unfortunate and could have been avoided

Please we should look of a way to avoid this in future

The Bible say

‘“He who stumbles on a stone twice deserves to break his neck”
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by sarrki(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
NwaNimo1:
A crazy dream.....

Crazy how ?

The money can’t be more than what one useless politician will embezzles in a span of his tenure

Please we should stop playing politics with everything

Where the government did well let’s commend

Where they erred let’s criticize constructively
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by nzeobi(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mr p of psquare your kinsmen have suffered heavy losses oh, prove your money is video by supporting them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by BuhariAdvocate: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mumu reno you can only torment yourself father not Buhari. Let the owner of the tanker do the necessary thing.its not the responsibility of federal government many things that worst than this happening daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Buhari should support Ndi-igbo? You must be high on 5%weed. If Buhari as much as assist those traders with 1naira, I would dash zombies on nairaland 1million..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by helinues: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Seeking relevancy in every opportunity

And the Fake pastor couldn't tell Alcameroonie to compensate Onitsha people? Not even any reaction from him yet...

Hahahah

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by NGpatriot: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Like PMB really have time for this nuisance..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by Sirjamo: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
If this one could ever come close to tormenting Buhari as he claims, then Nigeria can defeat America and Russia in a war! Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by sapele914(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sirjamo:
If this one could ever come close to tormenting Buhari as he claims, then Nigeria can defeat America and Russia in a war! Nonsense.
Very funny.
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by sapele914(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
Like PMB really have time for this nuisance..
I don’t blame the omokri guy, it is winter time and he is probably bored stiff in the United States and can’t help himself in keeping away from Nigerian news, and looking at his low sales of books on amazon, a far cry from his days at Aso Rock.
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by sarrki(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sirjamo:

Best quote on Nairaland this week
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by Kpoikpoi: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
NwaNimo1:
A crazy dream.....

The only way Buhari would do that is by diverting money earmarked for other projects like the 2nd Niger bridge.
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by RussianKGB: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
Mumu reno you can only torment yourself father not Buhari. Let the owner of the tanker do the necessary thing.its not the responsibility of federal government many things that worst than this happening daily.
[/s]
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by Kpoikpoi: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
They should be compensated by Nnamdi Kanu not Buhari.
This event happened in Biafra not Nigeria.
We have enough problems in Nigeria already.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by BuhariAdvocate: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
It will take forever before can get sense.
RussianKGB:

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by omenka(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Dude is simply looking for another way to court the powers that be so he could find his way back to the dining table.

Reno, neither Buhari nor APC needs your support. Keep it to yourself. Your scheme osndesdnon arrival.

Stop trying too hard to appeal to the emotions of Igbos. This is becoming too childish.
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by omenka(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wendel Simlin thinks he torments the President. Person wey dem don dey ignore for five years running. grin grin grin

Reno the clown. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Reno Omokri - ero asoromagbesi.
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by RussianKGB: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
It will take forever before can get sense.
[/s]

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by tim1256(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
They should be compensated by Nnamdi Kanu not Buhari.
This event happened in Biafra not Nigeria.
We have enough problems in Nigeria already.
No money should go to federal government account from there too, since they're now Biafra when it's time to give them their right
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by id911(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Wendel Simlin thinks he torments the President. Person wey dem don dey ignore for five years running. grin grin grin

Reno the clown. cheesy
[/s]

But APC online errand boys like you always have orgasm any time Pastor Reno Omokri has something to teach the dull one in Aso Rock. It means you guys don't ignore him after all

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by Jones4190(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
rather than contributing 5k to Nnamdi kano to act blue firm with his wife, I think its the right time for ipob to unit and contributed to support their brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by omenka(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
id911:
[s][/s]

But APC online errand boys like you always have orgasm any time Pastor Reno Omokri has something to teach the dull one in Aso Rock. It means you guys don't ignore him after all
Just calling Reno a clown and this one is already swimming in a pool of his tears. Reno's errand boy? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by jchioma: 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Reno is becoming a mockery. What has aid for the traders got to do with his personal stance against the rot in Buhari's govt?

If he is tired of the cap or his self acclaimed title of Buhari's tormentor, he should discard it without making a fool of himself. I hate hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by AstroG1: 2:07am On Oct 18, 2019
sarrki:

Crazy how ?

The money can’t be more than what one useless politician will embezzles in a span of his tenure

Please we should stop playing politics with everything

Where the government did well let’s commend

Where they erred let’s criticize constructively

Sarrki is that you shocked
So you can make this kind of sensible comment shocked??

Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by Kpoikpoi: 3:14am On Oct 18, 2019
tim1256:

No money should go to federal government account from there too, since they're now Biafra when it's time to give them their right
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by Kpoikpoi: 3:15am On Oct 18, 2019
What do you mean?
The South East does not contribute anything to Nigeria,you guys are parasites.
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 18, 2019
In as much as I sympathise with Onitsha fire victims, this so stupid of Reno.
So if Buhari compensates the victims and continues with his incompetence, Reno will start to support him forgetting that all Nigerians are Buhari administration's victims.

Good criticisms are healthy for every organisation or government and beneficial to the public.
Re: I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo by Ategberoson(m): 4:12am On Oct 18, 2019
Sometimes I'm confused of this Reno of a guy, compensating these traders with a startup is a normal thing in sane society.

so saying you will stop criticising someone that give no damn about people critique if he do something bla bla is way out of it. Buhari that Don't listen to plea, is the one that will hearken to one funny dude conditional threat?

if you're in Nigeria, you would have been behind DSS bars for most of the news true/false you release against him.

I'm more confused with this tweet, so your critique was more of party affiliation and emotionally driven and not patriotism. though I know activism in Nigeria Is a huge scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Rate Gen. Buhari On Governance? / Consul-general of NIGERIA confront Chinese Official Over treatment of Nigerians / Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.