Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) (44257 Views)

Rent Increase Notice in Just 8 Months After Packing In / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago / My Landlord Wants His Rent After Packing Out Of His House With Quit Notice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
This one deep ooop
Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by golddust6000(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
This is poor casting by the engineer, there is no space for the rebar, the Engineer supposed to give the rebar 4cm space before casting the concrete.
Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by uzoma213(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Imagine if someone was sitting on that couch

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by darkman200: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
if this is Lagos...Mother nature at work....It means Igbos are no longer welcome cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by gunnersway(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
This is seeking attention? Oponu nie oloun gbo.

Sometimes I just wonder how some of you reason, like how do people relate with your type in the real world?

Someone is out here explain how people always try to conceal rots and defects for personal gain and you are here typing trash. What, you think this is romance section?

What do you think is the 'cause of yesterday's disaster in Lagos eh?
I would have answered that crazy fellow but what do I know. Maybe he has a case of mental instability running in his system for long. I love where you asked him how people relate with his type in the real world. Simple, his types are just as crazy as he is

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by enshi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Adedeji1993:
Somebody should please help me. Am on the verge of failing my exams. I don't want to loose my admission pls

You had all the strike period to read and cover your syllabus but no you decided to be social media warrior..

Well jamb doesn't close it runs annually..
Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by shotblasting: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
Looking for a luxury brochure design company?
Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Imagine, she should sue the landlord.
Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
I wonder the kind of houses they build in this country nowadays. The storey buildings my uncle built since in late 60th are still standing gidigba... no shaking but the ones of today, even to enter inside you have to summon extra courage because you are afraid it may fall on you. May God save us.
Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by ewizard1: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
Only a mad person would see a ditch and decide to live there, she saw a house like this and she still paid for it, her mumu graduate with first class.
Oga, she didn't meet the house like that. it was after she packed in the decking fell. She didn't take that picture before the decking fell.

#youGet?
Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
This is seeking attention? Oponu nie oloun gbo.

Sometimes I just wonder how some of you reason, like how do people relate with your type in the real world?

Someone is out here explain how people always try to conceal rots and defects for personal gain and you are here typing trash. What, you think this is romance section?

What do you think is the 'cause of yesterday's disaster in Lagos eh?
Don't even bother quoting that _imbecile. Writing brain dead comments are currently all the rage on Nairaland. It seems the more stupid the comment, the more likes they get.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Don't even bother quoting that _imbecile. Writing brain dead comments are currently all the rage on Nairaland. It seems the more stupid the comment, the more likes they get.
Too many misfits on Nairaland I swear grin, 'cause I don't understand why any sane person would like a comment like that.
Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by Triniti(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
This is what happens when they mix a trip of sand and stone with one bag of cement. The outcome always end up like this
Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Useless wicked neighnours
Re: How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) by shotblasting: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
What a nightmare. They should use an interior designer. retail interior design company

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Ebute Metta, Lagos. Many Trapped (Photo, Video) / LIVE CCTV MONITORING ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE FOR HOMES AND BUSINESSES / Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.