Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

How To Set Up A Low Cost Shawarma Spot (A-Z) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Set Up A Low Cost Shawarma Spot (A-Z) (2360 Views)

Secret To A Shawarma Spot That Yield Millions / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Low Cost Shawarma Spot (A-Z) by biyiwyle(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Kindly Note that I and my team can offer this service for a small consultation fee. You are only required to get the location.

The A-Z Of Setting Up Your Shawarma Spot

Shawarma business is a very profitable business with a 55% profit margin. I was fully into shawarma business for 5years before going continental so I know my onions.

I started my shawarma business from scratch and I have also helped in setting up several shawarma spots of different sizes and budget.

THE GENESIS

Location: I wanted to skip this point because It is expedient for you to have your location.

However, in my experience as a Chef and Entrepreneur, I got to realize; once you miss it in getting a good location for your shawarma spot, Your business already is “60percent failure”.

Nothing is more important than securing a spot that has great inflow and outflow of people (footfalls).

It might be a popular lounge, market square, bus-stops, Higher Institutions etc.

Anything less than these places will require you having a lot of luck, favour and a secret recipe that customers will lose their home training for. Lol

STRUCTURE

Since it’s a spot, I will not advise for elaborate structure. Most times, I have seen several spots with only a mini-canopy while many only uses two metal table support; one, for the Shawarma grill while the other for the presser.

What is majorly important is for your environment to be clean and if you are by the road side, it should be tarred because of dust and sand particles affecting your displayed meat

MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS

I have written extensively on the materials needed and how to prepare a very delicious and tasty shawarma. (Check my Naira land Page)

So there is no need repeating myself here again. However, these are the equipments needed and prices.... Read all @

https://caterbakes.com/2019/03/how-to-set-up-a-standard-shawarma-spot.html

1 Share

Re: How To Set Up A Low Cost Shawarma Spot (A-Z) by tijusegele(m): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
U didn't drop a phone number

(1) (Reply)

Oven Dried Catfish For Sale. Fully Spiced With Medicinal Herbs / Pictures Of Yummy And Affordable Cakes In Abeokuta / Shawarma Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.