Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Secret To A Shawarma Spot That Yield Millions - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Secret To A Shawarma Spot That Yield Millions (907 Views)

Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma / How To Set Up A Low Cost Shawarma Spot (A-Z) / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret To A Shawarma Spot That Yield Millions by biyiwyle(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2021
I'm chef Wale, a food blogger and food consultant with over 10years of making shawarma and other appetizers. I have trained over 1000 students, made over 300,000 shawarmas and consulted for over 5 kitchens with different budget.

For shawarma, the number 1 challenge you must overcome is LOCATION. I don't mind competition and I would choose competition over setting up in an hidden place

2. To make a shawarma people would lose their home training for, the secret is the meat and the cream (do not forget this). Believe me, anywhere I set up, other shawarma spot used to close down; I have experience it many times due to these 2 secret recipe for the meat and cream I would tell you below about my 3 secret recipes (what I do to my meat and cream)

3. You must set up a delivery chain. I deliver to over 13 banks for three years and from there, I get events to cater for... How did I do this? Check below

4. I never paid salaries but my workers could not leave me because they were financially satisfied.

5. For the delivery chain, I never used any machine either the rotating shawarma machine or the presser to make the shawarma and nobody knew for 3 years before I moved to another location. How did I make shawarma without any machine?

6. Side Businesses: shawarma gives you opportunity of doing other businesses from it's production. What are these businesses

7. You must have varieties. Create a menu list. It is a criminal offense to assume everybody can only afford N500 shawarma which they will now put almost NO meat inside. Have varieties.

Lastly, I will also talked about add ONS and birthday give aways (How do you accomplish this?)

[/b]I know questions will start rolling out, I have written all of the answers to the question you might have in the book below. Getting this book also gives you free one on one consultation with me to build you the perfect shawarma spot. [b]

Order today via WhatsApp (08107699626) and let's start build or revitalizing your kitchen to make millions.

2 Likes

Re: Secret To A Shawarma Spot That Yield Millions by Aprilhampleton: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2021
Shawarma person needed at sangotedo Lagos axis very very urgent please call or message

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Hands Free Puff Puff With Nylon Bag. / Put An Egg On It: Upped My Spaghetti Game With A Fried Egg. Super Delicious. / Kitchen/cooking Helpful Tips!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.