Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tiwa Savage Joins Cardi B And Others To Perform At Wireless Festival 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Joins Cardi B And Others To Perform At Wireless Festival 2019 (461 Views)

Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. / Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Joins Cardi B And Others To Perform At Wireless Festival 2019 by sirpekun: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tiwa Savage, Mavin Records First Lady and No. 1 African bad gyal has been added to an exclusive elite list of performers at the 2019 Wireless Festival in London.

The organizers of the Festival announced that the multiple-award winning singer will be joining a fantastic and celebrated lineup of artistes which include names such as Cardi B., Future, Lil Yachty, ASAP Rocky and the Migos among others.

The announcement was made known on the 13th of March, 2019 where the organizers added a series of other artiste names to join those already scheduled to be headlining the festival.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/tiwa-savage-joins-cardi-b-and-others-to-perform-at-wireless-festival-2019/ to read more
Re: Tiwa Savage Joins Cardi B And Others To Perform At Wireless Festival 2019 by macmiral: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Joins Cardi B And Others To Perform At Wireless Festival 2019 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
So I should Fry Ice cream abi??

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija To Hold Reunion For 2018 Housemates / She’s My Wifey & Makes Me A Better Person - Burna Boy Gushes About Stefflon Don / Uti Nwanchukwu Reacts To Claims Of Tboss Being Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.