Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Southern Kaduna: Dont Be Misled By Ignorance-dogara Ceaser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna: Dont Be Misled By Ignorance-dogara Ceaser (305 Views)

How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri / Court Nullifies Warrant Of Arrest On Umo Eno, Admits Been Misled By Applicant / "Yahaya Bello A Very Good Man, Misled By Igala People" — Ohinoyi Of Ebira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna: Dont Be Misled By Ignorance-dogara Ceaser by isahrabson: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
*Southern Kaduna: Dont Be Misled By Ignorance..*-
Dogara ceaser

-I see no reason why people of kaduna, particularly SK, will today accuse MKF of sell out... They say he is selfish but they forgot that he rejected the APC's offer for CBN governor, campagned side to side from begining to end of Ashiru/Katung campaign rallys, was number1 in financial contribution in kaduna.. Of all the richest men who made financial promises, they failed to keep up and we know them. Instead, they relax in abj while mkf rallys the entire state.

Also, talking about mkf betrayed pdp or sk in 2007 and now again... If these guys have nothing to accuse the ex governor of, then they should keep silent. No one betrayed sk in 2007 but their own leaders -those who are in the know of exactly what happened are not talking.

My point is: it is unfair to accuse someone who always gave you a common sense of belonging, built 75% of your modern roads, 90% of electrifications for Sk.

He is not a desperate politician, he played his part cos he can only force people to the water but cannot force them to drink... The religious card worked for apc in zone 1 and 2 but u really dont have the population to beat that.

God help us and tnx pls.

Re: Southern Kaduna: Dont Be Misled By Ignorance-dogara Ceaser by TooMuchStuff: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
The truth is that mkf tried for Sk. Am a witness.

No govnor of KD had given SK what mkf did btw 99-2007, not even yakowa who was a carefree casualty of Emir of zazzau

I remember when I had to help push one of his faulty campaign vehicles in kachia in 1999. He wasn't rich. Just regular hustler then. An accountant. He has a good heart.

Elrufai is a carbon copy of Buhari. Both are Wizards who love Bloodshed and Poverty and violence

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Inec Adhoc Have You Been Paid? / Offa Robbery Suspect Reveals How He Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki / Ondo State Government Renames OSUSTECH After Agagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.