Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day (507 Views)

Olasunkanmi Opeifa Named Finalist For $1m Global Teacher Prize / A Nairalander's Perspective On "School Na Scam" / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Honeyprof(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Today, I defended the first defense of my project (Chapters 1-3). My experience was quite funny, and from the humorous perspective, I noted a few things that anybody who's passed through it can relate with. Enjoy.
Re: A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Honeyprof(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
1. People who suddenly learn how to dress corporate.
Some people who you never knew could dress corporate will just surprise you. Some people who haven't worn suit since their secondary school graduation will just shock you by wearing it. People who always wear Abaya or Jeans on palm will dress and you'll be seeing them like, "Na you be this?"

You'll just be like,"is that you"?

Re: A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Honeyprof(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
2. People with all sorts of powerpoint slide animations.

You'll see some people's slide and you will not feel like presenting again. That day you will learn of the existence of some fonts you didn't know before. You'll see some people's animations and you'll almost feel badbelle for them for overshadowing you grin.
Theirs will be like this

Re: A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Honeyprof(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
and yours will be like this in comparison

Re: A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Honeyprof(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
3. When you enter the presentation room and the panel are busy joking lightly among themselves
Re: A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Honeyprof(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
A certain nervousness comes over you and you look somewhat like this

Re: A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Honeyprof(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
And then you start and you find yourself trying not to get this response but your tongue dey shake for lack of words

Re: A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Honeyprof(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
And then you realise you've made all kinds of murderous spelling mistakes

Re: A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Honeyprof(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
When they ask you questions you don't know and you blow grammar to paper it over.

Re: A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Honeyprof(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
The kind of questions they ask you.

"Why are you using bluetooth...why not redtooth"

"You want to build a solar panel. Why are you building something the average Nigerian cannot afford ?"

"Why are you using arduino, why not PIC?"
Re: A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Honeyprof(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
And then, when you finish the whole thing....

Re: A Light Perspective On The Experience Of Finalist On Presentation Day by Dvd4: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
LOL! Abi oh?

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Jamb 2019 Results / Need Someone To Write My Project For Me! / 2019 Utme Thread For Jambites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.