Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ciara Reveals It Took A Lot Of Prayer To Abstain From Sex Until Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara Reveals It Took A Lot Of Prayer To Abstain From Sex Until Marriage (1456 Views)

Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciara Reveals It Took A Lot Of Prayer To Abstain From Sex Until Marriage by chinambusay: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ciara who covered the latest issue of InStyle magazine, revealed that it took ‘a lot of prayer’ to abstain from sex until marriage to Russell Wilson.

The 33-year-old singer who recounted the immediate connection she and the NFL quarterback had upon meeting — and the challenge it presented, added that self control wasn’t enough. Ciara who revealed that it took ‘a lot of prayer’ to abstain from sex until marriage to Russell Wilson in the sit-down interview, added that their Christian faith is at the heart of their home and their choice to remain abstinent until marriage.

“We both knew,” she says, remembering their first date in 2015. “We both had that light-bulb moment.” However, the couple take their faith seriously and wanted to wait until marriage before consummating their love, which Ciara half-jokingly admitted was no easy task. “That took a lot of prayer,” the singer tells the magazine. “It was hard. I can’t lie.”

1 Like

Re: Ciara Reveals It Took A Lot Of Prayer To Abstain From Sex Until Marriage by Nbote(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Story.... U wey future chop and turn baby mama
Re: Ciara Reveals It Took A Lot Of Prayer To Abstain From Sex Until Marriage by double0seven(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Stupid talk
Re: Ciara Reveals It Took A Lot Of Prayer To Abstain From Sex Until Marriage by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin who is this black brainless baboon deceiving

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
Re: Ciara Reveals It Took A Lot Of Prayer To Abstain From Sex Until Marriage by chuckdelis: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
She never said she was a virgin before marriage, after all she had a child with future, she only said her and rusell had sex after marriage. Nigerian and diving into conclusions.

3 Likes

Re: Ciara Reveals It Took A Lot Of Prayer To Abstain From Sex Until Marriage by Onyi22(f): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
I pray God should also give me d Grace to abstrain from sex until when am Married.......
E no easy oooo because body no be wood
Re: Ciara Reveals It Took A Lot Of Prayer To Abstain From Sex Until Marriage by Gentleziggy(m): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nbote:
Story.... U wey future chop and turn baby mama
no mind women ooo na now she no say she go abstain
Re: Ciara Reveals It Took A Lot Of Prayer To Abstain From Sex Until Marriage by Gentleziggy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Onyi22:
I pray God should also give me d Grace to abstrain from sex until when am Married.......
E no easy oooo because body no be wood
I can help u out
Re: Ciara Reveals It Took A Lot Of Prayer To Abstain From Sex Until Marriage by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2019
chuckdelis:
She never said she was a virgin before marriage, after all she had a child with future, she only said her and rusell had sex after marriage. Nigerian and diving into conclusions.

You can make ur point without generalizing.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's First Baby Mama Celebrates Her Son On Father's Day / American Star- Chris Brown Gets A New Name From Nigerians / Bbnaija Star, Khafi Kareem Looks Stunning As She Celebrates 800k Followers On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.