Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen (26187 Views)

Bandits Raid Military Camp, Unleash Mayhem On Katsina Community / NDDC: How Akpabio Moved Against Oshiomhole, Sylva, Omo-Agege / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by israelmao(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
He has been rewarded with a vicious attack from APC.

3 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by Jolite(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
OLD TRAFFIC LIKE HIM IN THE POLITICAL MARKET IS SCARCE,WHAT A FOOL.
Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by Xander85: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
nicepoker101:
His political career just nosedive like a faulty plane loosing altitude.

Quite sad really! I used to have a lot of respect for this man! Now he’s thrown it all away for what?

APC has ruined this mans hard-earned reputation, and it’s now he will realise he has no friends in that evil party that was just using him to try and get a foothold in Akwa-Ibom! Last-last, they will compensate him with chairman of NPA or something like that!

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by Gandollar(f): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ofonimeussoh:
See this one ohhhh,come;Senate na ur birthright or ur Family investment...
U don fail,go and rest for these four years my brother...
I know u too well,and I know what u can do,therefore ur cousin is not lying...
Great! I was waiting to read from someone that knows the Akpabios well. Something is not right here. This Prince in question is one of his closest cousins who played God when Akpabio held sway. I mean, this guy was lobbied for political appointments and any other favors from government. This guy also oversees his street dirty jobs if you know what I mean. Yes, I know most of them may not have followed him to APC for their own reasons, but it's strange that prince could put out this kind of publication against his sole benefactor.
Bro, check am, something is fishy with that post. I think the blogger just inserted Prince's name for effect.

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by TRAVEL101(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
There's is karma.

Please check my profile for my link to a new fintec company that can help you earn passively..
Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by Billionaire09: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
My fellow citizens of Biafra please hear the commands of the Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Python dance must die.

Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by Myself2(m): 1:08am On Mar 15, 2019
nicepoker101:
His political career just nosedive like a faulty plane loosing altitude.

In fact his political career has crashed into the sea

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by ezegold4we: 4:09am On Mar 15, 2019
Akpabio taught within himself to be the only shinning light for akwa-ibomites and pdp not knowing that he's got no light at all, that's way when he left pdp, his political career shattered, when you are in the wrong place,wrong things will always happen to you and that's what just happened to Akpabio, he's a gooner as far as south south politics is concerned

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2019
[b] Election is over and the people of Akwa Ibom are still complaining about how a leader who has lost election treated them. Hadn't 'God fought for them already?

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition oras a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[/b]
Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by freeze001(f): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
That is if he gets anything at all.
Xander85:

Quite sad really! I used to have a lot of respect for this man! Now he’s thrown it all away for what?

APC has ruined this mans hard-earned reputation, and it’s now he will realise he has no friends in that evil party that was just using him to try and get a foothold in Akwa-Ibom! Last-last, they will compensate him with chairman of NPA or something like that!
Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by Ofonimeussoh(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gandollar:
Great! I was waiting to read from someone that knows the Akpabios well. Something is not right here. This Prince in question is one of his closest cousins who played God when Akpabio held sway. I mean, this guy was lobbied for political appointments and any other favors from government. This guy also oversees his street dirty jobs if you know what I mean. Yes, I know most of them may not have followed him to APC for their own reasons, but it's strange that prince could put out this kind of publication against his sole benefactor.
Bro, check am, something is fishy with that post. I think the blogger just inserted Prince's name for effect.

Prince and Akpabio have serious issues,prince is with Udom while Akpabio has left Udom...
That is where their problems started...
Can't really teh u full details cos here is a public media,buh if u need more of their I could tell u on WhatsApp...

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by Gandollar(f): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ofonimeussoh:

Prince and Akpabio have serious issues,prince is with Udom while Akpabio has left Udom...
That is where their problems started...
Can't really teh u full details cos here is a public media,buh if u need more of their I could tell u on WhatsApp...
I have emailed you

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio Unleashed Mayhem On Us, By Kinsmen by Ofonimeussoh(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=Gandollar post=76861983]I have emailed you[/quote

Leave email...
Just msg me up on WhatsApp @09069697987

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Promotes Three For Gallantry Against Boko Haram… / GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.