Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover (47992 Views)

Cardi B And Her Daughter, Kulture Kiari Cover Vogue Magazine 2020 Issue / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by alphaNomega: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Adakintroy:

Abeg shout up. You Sabi see primitive people.! Dem use him wife face for global magazine. Is that not worth celebrating.

Mr am so sophisticated am still were I am in life.

No it is not. ffs it is a magazine, finely coloured pieces of paper! Not like it has content that can advance society as we know it.

If someone calls you primitive you will provoke.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by Jaqenhghar: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
kingemzy5:
Banky head is turnioninown grin grin because adesua appears in magazine it's now breaking news..... Nigeria celebrities are primitive that's how timberland asked ninhola you single? She just shouted OMG thank you.... Chai grin
You are the primitive one here. If e easy to grace cover of vogue carry ur babe make she go nah. U think say vogue na all this una kuli kuli magazine ?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by bizhop01: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Wait, why banky w no follow go collect his certificate from INEC?
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by ALAYORMII: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
kingemzy5:
Banky head is turnioninown grin grin because adesua appears in magazine it's now breaking news..... Nigeria celebrities are primitive that's how timberland asked ninhola you single? She just shouted OMG thank you.... Chai grin

He didn’t ask if she was single or not

He said love ur single with the love emoji

Eberu Olorun sir
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by bizhop01: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
etrouble:

Your English is like imPatience Jonathan's. I'm is not same as 'am'. Primary school pupils know this.
Do you qualify to teach Patient Jonathan english language?
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by iswallker(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
You smell nice..
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by skimarvel: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
kingemzy5:
Haters that have zero achievements will be downplaying the success of others! Ordinary "akara" paper you have not appeared

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by Nature8(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
kingemzy5:

Wicked grin
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by evsimmigration: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hahahahaha.Laugh no go kill person here

kingemzy5:
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by Adakintroy: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
alphaNomega:

No it is not. ffs it is a magazine, finely coloured pieces of paper! Not like it has content that can advance society as we know it.

If someone calls you primitive you will provoke.

No no I will not. If you educate me and I refuse your knowledge does not make me primitive. If anything it makes you assertive or forcefull. These are minor trace of primitivity in themseves.

You know what? I saw black pantha. It was globally celebrated by blacks and non blacks alike. You know why, for once there were no flies, dirty shack building, or black, malnulrish kids with with running nose to pity. Rather we had cool alien tech and a black leader with an even cooler suit that can absorbe energy and redistribute.

fictiouse yes! but it was well received and am sure you celebrated it as well.

Back to topic. The world likes colors and pretty images. Shading reality a little is what humans have been doing for ages nothing new. It is evenly spread across platforms.

Human course will still go one irrespective. Many of them still participate in it more than you anyway.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by stanliwise(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
kingemzy5:
He said "love your single" he didn't ask Ninola whether she was single o. Naija people I hail o

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by stanliwise(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kingmoney7:
no he said Love ur single
Don't mind him,
upon how sophisticated he his.
if he was in Ninola shoes he would have told timbaland
Yes I am single grin grin grin
And that would have been the most foolish response of the decade
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by SonofHim: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
kingemzy5:

Thread derailer whedon. Se you are happy now that your post has become more popular than the main story. If e easy oya show us your face for Observer newspaper.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by Gulher: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
as if he didn't know before during the photoshoots
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
snowxandria:
grin she is still the ugly hoe in their mist

Bring your website and Adsense so I can buy them

She is trying.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by mastar111: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
kingemzy5:

Timberland said "love your single" the love was written with a heart emoji. So she is right to say "thank you". You didn't understand the message. Check it again.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by mastar111: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
sweetrace:

You obviously don’t know what it means for any celebrity in the entire universe to be on the cover of Vogue. Adesua!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on shining. May you shine brighter and brighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does it mean? Please explain.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by mastar111: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
JoanHicks:
Are you single

OMG thank you

Timberland said "love your single" the love was written with a heart emoji. So she is right to say "thank you". You didn't understand the message. Check it again.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Well, congrats to them both.

But I don't like how she was positioned like they wanted her to be less visible than the rest.

I guess its because she is Nigerian. If she was a south African, they would have put her right in the middle.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by tomcytmcy4: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Pls ensure that your comments are brief and spellings are correct,so that "we" from CRA (Comment Readers Association) can read quickly and move to the next comment. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by JustMjay(f): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good... ☺️
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by smartking1: 12:31am On Mar 15, 2019
snowxandria:

Have one for sell 250k 0 8 1 3 5 4 9 5 0 4 4
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by 9jaRealist: 2:34am On Mar 15, 2019
kingemzy5:

When did our generation of Nigerians become such HATERS?! shocked

Not everyone will cure cancer or win the Nobel a Prize, but when someone achieves GLOBAL recognition in her/his field, it’s newsworthy!
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by Teejay13(m): 6:12am On Mar 15, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by obontami: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2019
snowxandria:

And people still do business with you? With all these distasteful comments you always drop on this forum?
Re: Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congratulations to Adesuwa and BankyW

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" / BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill / Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.