Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari (26620 Views)

Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nurrex:

[s]I will rather be a Yoruba that defecates publicly than to be an HIV dirty Igbo, or an HIV Igbo prostitute. I know some states are called Igbo brother states, when Ibadan, Ogun and osun calls Kwara, Lagos etc. Brother states, that Kwara and lagos are not yoruba states, Kano, borno will also call jigawa kebbi etc brother states, such applies for the Igbos, then there will be just 2 to 3 states each that are real Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba states while the rests are brother states.[/s]

[s]As far I'm concerned we are classifiying Nigeria into 3, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, Igbos are HIV and dirty people, while Yorubas are handsome, muscular, beautiful and clean people. Only some Yoruba From brother state like Ekiti defecate publicly but the real Yorubas are very clean and beautiful most Igbo girls come to us to offer theirselves as wife.[/s]

[s]Igbos are know of corrupt/pervert mind, Ashewo people, that's why the have the largest number of prostitutes and HIV spread like gossip. See you having pics like this on your phone, seeing someones unclothedness on your phone[/s]

Yoruba people sef

1 Like

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Xisnin:

Their is nothing, don't let anyone deceive you.
Buhari is just confused as usual.

OK. Cause it would have been celebrated all over the world if they get a breakthrough
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiipink:

Yoruba people sef
Just three bad from yoribas out of the numerous ills of Ibos on social media. Ibos girls that are the reason why HIV still exists in Africa, A tribe that should be cleared. 80% of all people caught in evil acts are Igbos.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiipink:

U are an illiterate angry..
Westaslaves, amatatasha , come and see educated yorubas oh.
I have never seen this level of illiteracy in my life.

Ibrahimdamola, come and see your yoruba Moslem brother. grin
He said...."Benue, rivers and AKWA ibom are igbo states" grin
You deny them now that they are called HIV states, just make sure u do blood test before dating any ibo guy, because we don't want to hear bad news from your region anymore. AAnd We thank God HIV istis communicable through social media
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by ushafe(m): 4:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Nigeria never had a government that this far from realties like this APC
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Indomie001: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Nbote:
Are U ppl sure dis man is in touch with reality? How is setting up an indicator and impact survey a celebration of HIV/AIDS free country?
Read and re read again but now without hatred for the president.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nurrex:
You deny [s]them now that they are called HIV states, just make sure u do blood test before dating any ibo guy, because we don't want to hear bad news from your region anymore. AAnd We thank God HIV istis communicable through social media[/s]

Stop wasting ur time
I stopped reading ur trash when u said rivers, benue, and AKWA ibom are igbo.

That's when I knew I was arguing with an illiterate
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nurrex:
Just three bad from yoribas out of the numerous ills of Ibos on social media. Ibos girls that are the reason why HIV still exists in Africa, A tribe that should be cleared. 80% of all people caught in evil acts are Igbos.

Yoruba is the capital of prostitution.
And dirtiness every knows even google

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by baratech: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
LiveByNight:
I am.confused

How does this have anything to do with celebrating a HIV/aids free Nigeria ?

Does he think we have a cure for the disease now in Nigeria ? I am certain no one was planning on celebrating anything

Wait is he living in the real world ? The comment has no place with the function he went to inaugurate

[img]https://media./images/7f906de506460ee2a4e1cfe9eb24ae96/tenor.gif[/img]

Lolzzz
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
chiipink:

Yoruba is the capital of prostitution.
And dirtiness every knows even google
so, daddy freeze is Google, because those two people just say what the wanted without carrying any survey or research, Everybody in Nigeria knows that 70% Igbo girls are prostitutes, and 60% of Igbos are HIV positive. LOL, dirty people, enjoy you guys and leave us clean, muscular, handsome and tall Yoruba guys to our pretty Yoruba princesses.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
chiipink:

Stop wasting ur time
I stopped reading ur trash when u said rivers, benue, and AKWA ibom are igbo.

That's when I knew I was arguing with an illiterate
Olodo, I said most books and even scholars do classify Nigeria into three groups, which are, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, those there HIV states don't tell me they fall under Yoruba, they fall under Igbo, and I'm very sure, the 10 states with the most HIV positive people all fall under Igbo states.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nurrex:

[s]Olodo, I said most books and even scholars do classify Nigeria into three groups, which are, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, those there HIV states don't tell me they fall under Yoruba, they fall under Igbo, and I'm very sure, the 10 states with the most HIV positive people all fall under Igbo states.[/s]

U are an illiterate
Even other yorubas here will call u a big fool for this.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
chiipink:

U are an illiterate
Even other yorubas here will call u a big fool for this.
we know you guys are the illiterate, that only knows how to wail, wailing dirty people
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nurrex:
we know you guys are the illiterate, that only knows how to wail, wailing dirty people

Olodo.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
chiipink:

Olodo.
stop using our language, they keep Wailing, spreading hate speaches, but they Love handsome, muscular yoruba guys, the keep using our words like olodo, ABI, ehn, jareh, joor etc, the eat our food atleast 5 times a week like amala, pounded yam, Eba, egusi, ewedu etc they tie their wrapper the way we do, sow their clothes the way we do, you can't hate us. LOL
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nurrex:
stop using our language, they keep Wailing, spreading hate speaches, but they Love handsome, muscular yoruba guys, the keep using our words like olodo, ABI, ehn, jareh, joor etc, the eat our food atleast 5 times a week like amala, pounded yam, Eba, egusi, ewedu etc they tie their wrapper the way we do, sow their clothes the way we do, you can't hate us. LOL

Off point!.
Olodo
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
chiipink:

Off point!.
Olodo
olodo cant be used on Yorubas, olodo was created specially for illiterate igbos, we don't have Yoruba olodo
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nurrex:
olodo cant be used on Yorubas, olodo was created specially for illiterate igbos, we don't have Yoruba olodo

O. L. O. D. O

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gara-Gombe: Aisha Buhari Wanted Amokachi As Sports Minister / ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’ / Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.