Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Will Be Governor To All, I Won't Be Sectional ~ Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Governor To All, I Won't Be Sectional ~ Ihedioha (408 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Anambra 2021: My Administration Will Not Be Sectional -dr. Godwin Maduka / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Governor To All, I Won't Be Sectional ~ Ihedioha by DonKachiERA: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
I Will Be Governor To All, I Won't Be Sectional ~ Ihedioha

​We shall run an open, transparent and accountable government with due process as its hallmark. I believe strongly that those in positions of authority must render account of their stewardship to the people. The era of brazenness in Imo State is gone....

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/03/i-will-be-governor-to-all-i-wont-be.html?m=1
Re: I Will Be Governor To All, I Won't Be Sectional ~ Ihedioha by Baawaa(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
It is your work that will speak for you
Re: I Will Be Governor To All, I Won't Be Sectional ~ Ihedioha by Babalawoniger: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
I really doubt if this guy will do much.
Re: I Will Be Governor To All, I Won't Be Sectional ~ Ihedioha by Pearlman(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
You have only 4 years to rule,
The Orlu mafias will regroup and come very strong against you in 2023!

(1) (Reply)

When Will Registration For Pvc Commence? / Okorocha: Oshiomhole Has Reduced APC To A Regional Party / Protesters Besiege APC Headquarters, Kick Against Zoning Of Reps Speaker To Sou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.