Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) (48819 Views)

One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? / I Don't Want To Serve NYSC, How Do I Exempt Myself? / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by tajuh: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
I amore interested in the boy NYSC boot.
So NYSC has upgraded to the level of giving timberland?
Congrats to the cute boy emmmh the lady

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by clemz85(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
This your look like girl o
Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by 16inchdick: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Congrats to you both.

I will never get the idea behind three-quarter NYSC pants. It is paramilitary, not a fashion parade.

My baby boo and crush of life
Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by BrokenCock: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Where the papa?
Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by shumuel(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lovechairman:
Congratulations to my baby and I! We started and ended this journey with God's Grace and Mercy ...NYSC is done and dusted!

Some kids are just lucky, they served and did thier NYSC even before they can say ABC grin

congrats to the little lad

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Esemuze(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
So happy for you dear...I am proud of you even as a single mum

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
Rubbish. I ate nonsense
Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wisdomval67:
God won’t let that little boy pass out.
see sense,you are very right bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
jericco1:
hope you and the dad are legitimately married angry
Do you want to separate them ? You would soon get the wedding I.V or the invitation for the second baby.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Algorithimz: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Congratulations beautiful creatures.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by onmyowncj: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Grupo:
Why is your forehead looking like that of Kenyans
nairalanders ,I knew someone will criticis that inward gap,critics=nairaland

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
really passed out in style grin grin grin

oyibo!
Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Corp member and not corpse

It's actually 'Corps' member.... there is a natural 's'...it is silent and not meant to be pronounced. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) / How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? / The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.