Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

I’m The Only One Who Won In Turin For The Whole Season – Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m The Only One Who Won In Turin For The Whole Season – Mourinho (802 Views)

Napoli Not Traveling To Turin For Juventus Game / Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m The Only One Who Won In Turin For The Whole Season – Mourinho by Pedagogueeye: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jose Mourinho has given his take on another week of incredible UEFA Champions League drama, including Juventus’ thrilling comeback win in Turin – where Mourinho reminded fans he had won with Manchester United earlier this season.

A Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick helped Juve to overturn a 2-0 first-leg deficit against Atletico Madrid and book their spot in the quarterfinals.

Speaking in the second episode of his RT show, ‘On the Touchline with Jose Mourinho’, the former Manchester United boss gave viewers a cheeky reminder that earlier this season he had succeeded in Turin, where Diego Simeone and Atletico had now failed.

Mourinho and United’s win came during the Champions League group stage in November, when they recovered from a Ronaldo goal at Juventus Stadium to win 2-1 thanks to a late strike from Juan Mata and an own goal by Leonardo Bonucci.

The game was also memorable for Mourinho – who previously managed Inter Milan in Italy – cupping his hand to his ear in celebration after the game, in response to goading from Juve fans.

“Let me tell you that I’m not unhappy at all, because in the end, I’m the only one who won in Turin for the whole season,” Mourinho said with a smile on RT, when discussing Tuesday’s Juve-Atletico result.

https://www.lainonline.com/2019/03/14/im-the-only-one-who-won-in-turin-for-the-whole-season-mourinho/

Re: I’m The Only One Who Won In Turin For The Whole Season – Mourinho by Abfinest007(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
mourihno lack respect for a GOAT like Ronaldo
Re: I’m The Only One Who Won In Turin For The Whole Season – Mourinho by Pedagogueeye: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Abfinest007:
mourihno lack respect for a GOAT like Ronaldo
he is now the lion not Goat grin wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ucl: FT. Man United 0-1 Barcelona Live / Eden Hazard Has Signed For Real Madrid / 2019/2020 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.