Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (96177 Views)

President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) / What If ABUJA Falls? / Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by supereagle(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2019
Good morning and Calvary Greetings.

Lessons from Fatal Ethiopian Airline Plane Crash.

My attention has been drawn to a fatal plane crash involving a Boeing 737 Max 8 operated by Ethiopian Airlines, 6 minutes after take off from Bole Int. Airport

As I express my condolences to the bereaved families, the living must take note of some life lessons it carries.

1. This particular aircraft was brand new and was delivered to Ethiopian airlines only in October 2018

2. It was a very newer version of the existing one which meant it had undergone massive improvements.

3. The whether at the time was confirmed as very clear.

4. The pilot and first officer of the plane are reported to be very experienced, with the pilot haven flown the same plane since 2007.

5. Aviation experts have also reported that the Boeing 737 airliner is one of the safest airplanes in the world to travel with.

...Yet something went wrong resulting in the crash.

Immediately I learnt of these pieces of information on the plane, a lesson dropped in me.

1. Our lives, as we have today, is not due to how experienced or careful we are in this life, but by grace.

2. It is not only old dilapidated gadgets that perish, new ones also do. Live your life as if today was the last as tomorrow is not guaranteed, but judgement after death is guaranteed.

3. Never use your human mind to judge how safe your life is because you ride in the best cars, eat the best of food, undertake regular medical checkups etc.

Let each step of your life be controlled by The Lord, for he is the one who can protect you against all odds.

There are lots of things that seem right to man, but the end thereof is death.

Let Jesus be the Lord and controller of your life today and he will save you and your household.

Kind Regards.

Copied as received

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by jossy4elated(f): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2019
When did it happen? I still saw it standing as at Wednesday

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by erumena(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2019
Foolishbuhari:
Even ordinary broom they couldn't maintain Hahahaha! #NextLevelMadness

PDP couldn't complete Wadata Plaza since 2015!
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Foolishbuhari: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2019
erumena:

PDP couldn't complete Wadata Plaza since 2015!

Oga shut up! Focus on the topic at hand ehn and I'm not a PDP person. I am pro good governance!
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by mastar111: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2019
deomelo:
ipob miscreants don vandalize am...

smh..
Once a fool....... ......
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Ikeh01(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2019
NIGERIA AND ITS WAHALA.
I JUST DEY LOOK

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by RealOne042: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2019
WhiteSoup:
Nmandi Kanu / Sule Lamido 2023.

We will further reduce this broom to sand come 2023. All we need is the support of the Yoruba people to achieve this dream.

People can dream

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
好的
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
WhiteSoup:
Nmandi Kanu / Sule Lamido 2023.

We will further reduce this broom to sand come 2023. All we need is the support of the Yoruba people to achieve this dream.

Yorubas don't matter! Them be ewedu eating Afonja slaves of the north.

Don't even talk to them. By the time you take Lagos away from them, their eyes will clear. Abi?
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Jerrysonng: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Going to take the contract to clear the trash
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by deomelo: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
mastar111:

Once a fool....... ......

What you see in the mirror every morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Mandynews(f): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.