Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What If ABUJA Falls? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If ABUJA Falls? (1265 Views)

If Abuja Is Considered A State / If Abuja Is One Of the 37 State In Nigeria / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If ABUJA Falls? by Smoke55: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
So I have been thinking about the current security situation in the country capital city recently,the AFGHANISTAN scenario keep popping up in my head...

My question is,WHAT IF these bandits successfully capture Abuja and put in their chief commander as the head of state just like it happened in AFGHANISTAN?

What will be the possible scenario if this happens?

What will be the fate of Nigerians especially the south that not experienced much bandits attacks?

Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by SmellyNyash: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin I love this

If abuja fall, those terrorist and bandits go wipe out the clueless buhari, the useless tilinbu and all those thieves calling themselves leaders

3 Likes

Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by richmond500: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Borno never fall, na Abuja wan fall.

well Nigeria no be Adghanistan.
If Abuja falls, Nigeria will divide at once

8 Likes

Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Viscuz: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
If Abuja falls like Niger state .

The enterprise called Nigeria is finished literally.

To your tents oh isreal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by overdrive(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria will not fall easily. The whole Nigerian battalions will relocate to Abuja. The bandits will be quashed under a week.
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by christejames(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Then we will have Banditistan cool
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by HarunaWest(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Smoke55:
So I have been thinking about the current security situation in the country capital city recently,the AFGHANISTAN scenario keep popping up in my head...

My question is,WHAT IF these bandits successfully capture Abuja and put in their chief commander as the head of state just like it happened in AFGHANISTAN?

What will be the fate of Nigerians especially the south that not experienced much bandits attacks?
The Military will rather take over than let Abuja fall.
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by backtovillage: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
HarunaWest:
What are you saying?
Are same military in their camp or are they not fighting
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by obiekunie01: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
if Afghanistan can fall, what made you think Abuja cant fall.

the plan is to destabilize some major cities so buhari will declare a state of emergency and suspend the constitution thereby cancelling the elections as election cannot hold in the midst of insecurity.

then he would av successfully carried OUT a second coup - thereby remaining in office till there is enough peace to conduct an election.

enough peace for election can take 10 years to come.

DON'T UNDER ESTIMATE WHAT A KNOWN PROFESSIONAL COUP PLOTTER CALLED MB CAN DO.

13 Likes

Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Truthisunique2: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
HarunaWest:
where was the military when their headquarters in kaduna was overrun

Where was military when kuje was overrun

Where was military when kanji that is 10min from Abuja is under Terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Truthisunique2: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:

there is an agenda if you don't know

The jihadists need Abuja, borno is just a smokescreen to say they have been effective in the past

For them to catapult from borno in NE to Abuja tells you something is fishy

6 Likes

Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by saintvc(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Everyone will come out and protest like endsars.
Even terrorist cannot stand a people united

1 Like

Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by paramakina202: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Smoke55:

Once Abuja falls that mean the center cannot hold anymore,Eastern Nigeria will declare independent just like it happened in Yugoslavia and USSR.
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by ArewaQuitessenc: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
If Abuja ever falls (God forbid) the FCT will be moved to either Lagos, Enugu and Calabar...Lagos for it's commercial strength and access to the Atlantic Ocean to build a strong naval supply base, Enugu for its serenity, vast and lush greenery with it's formidable hills will make for a good administrative base , and Calabar for its overall quality infrastructure.
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Taba21: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Smoke55:

Nigeria has collapsed cos Abuja has fallen woefully already
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Taba21: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:

Your mumu over ripe maybe you need to recharge your brain
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Taba21: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
overdrive:
Nigeria will not fall easily. The whole Nigerian battalions will relocate to Abuja. The bandits will be quashed under a week.

Mugu
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Taba21: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
backtovillage:

What are you saying?
Are same military in their camp or are they not fighting

Leave them an average Nigerians reason like animals
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by overdrive(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

Mugu

Imbecil.e
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Kenpaly(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
I want you all to remenba what i said here some days ago.I said that FCT Will be moved to Enugu state before december 2022.just watch and see.
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by HarunaWest(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
where was the military when their headquarters in kaduna was overrun

Where was military when kuje was overrun

Where was military when kanji that is 10min from Abuja is under Terrorists
Military follows the Cinc's orders. They can't proceed without last order from 001.
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by twosquare(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
ArewaQuitessenc:
If Abuja ever falls (God forbid) the FCT will be moved to either Lagos, Enugu and Calabar...Lagos for it's commercial strength and access to the Atlantic Ocean to build a strong naval supply base, Enugu for its serenity, vast and lush greenery with it's formidable hills will make for a good administrative base , and Calabar for its overall quality infrastructure.
And the terrorists will relocate there too. It's that simple.
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Truthisunique2: 2:41am On Jul 30, 2022
HarunaWest:
Military follows the Cinc's orders. They can't proceed without last order from 001.
the 001 that says attack on Terrorists is attack on north abi

Or Terrorists negotiator

Which one?
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Smoke55: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2022
overdrive:
who will then be fighting insecurity in other states and regions if all the military relocate to Abuja?
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by HarunaWest(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the 001 that says attack on Terrorists is attack on north abi

Or Terrorists negotiator

Which one?
That's why I said again. Rather than let Abuja fall, the Military will simply take over. Kapish
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Smoke55: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Kenpaly:
I want you all to remenba what i said here some days ago.I said that FCT Will be moved to Enugu state before december 2022.just watch and see.
but that seems almost impossible nah..

It will take a lot of resources to move a federal capital territory, and besides east have got their own share of the insecurity as well..
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Truthisunique2: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2022
HarunaWest:
That's why I said again. Rather than let Abuja fall, the Military will simply take over. Kapish
lol clown

Is the dead military not under buhari command, are they not the ones that delibrately give space for Terrorists to operate

Haruna get sense, you are muslim doesn't mean you must be foolish
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by GamalNasser: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin I love this

If abuja fall, those terrorist and bandits go wipe out the clueless buhari, the useless tilinbu and all those thieves calling themselves leaders

So you think the bandits will touch Buhari? Many of you are just tooooooo naive
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by apache22b: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu is the only one who can Harmonize and Unite Nigeria again and this can be achieved only through a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Nigerians be wise, don't lose this Golden opportunity.

Vote Tinubu , he's our only Messiah for us to move forward again as a Nation.

Peter Obi is a failure .
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by HarunaWest(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol clown

Is the dead military not under buhari command, are they not the ones that delibrately give space for Terrorists to operate

Haruna get sense, you are muslim doesn't mean you must be foolish
It's obvious that you are a bitter soul. I have nothing more to say to you dude. Kinji
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by overdrive(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Smoke55:
who will then be fighting insecurity in other states and regions if all the military relocate to Abuja?

I wonder grin
Re: What If ABUJA Falls? by Viscuz: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2022
overdrive:

I wonder grin

They all think like Femi Adesina angry

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap / Rehabilitated Slave From Brazil - Vivour / Why This Ungodly Leaders For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.