Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

9th Senate: I Deserve To Be Principal Officer – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th Senate: I Deserve To Be Principal Officer – Tinubu (866 Views)

NASS Leadership: 2 Governors, Principal Officer Fingered In Zoning List Mess / Sdp Throws Its Weight Behind Gbajabiamila’s Choice Of Minority Principal Officer / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9th Senate: I Deserve To Be Principal Officer – Tinubu by Dammylink(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Senator representing Lagos Central constituency on the platform of All Progressive Congress (APC), Senator Oluremi Tinubu, has said that she deserved to be a principal officer in the 9th Senate read more
Re: 9th Senate: I Deserve To Be Principal Officer – Tinubu by Oshin56(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Even headmistress of the house they will give

1 Like

Re: 9th Senate: I Deserve To Be Principal Officer – Tinubu by ZombieNation: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Your husband is of no use to Buhari and the north anymore.

If you think the northern senators will agree to have your dry pkanla ass as DSP then go and ask Tambuwal and Patricia Etteh.

Your ambition and subsequent failure is a test run to how the CPC wing of your satanic party will jettison that useless Oyoruba presidency come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 9th Senate: I Deserve To Be Principal Officer – Tinubu by ChristianNorth: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
Yes, Senate Committee Chair on Women Affairs, but DSP? Never

1 Like

Re: 9th Senate: I Deserve To Be Principal Officer – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
This woman should not be given any position to head because she is working for the interest of her crooked husband only.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Governor-elect And House Of Representatives Member Reconciles / CORRUPTION: NIRSAL Boils As MD, Abdulhammed Turns Agency Into Family Business / Why I Deserve To Be NURTW Chairman In Ogun State - Adeshina Okegbenro 'eniba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.