Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 (16948 Views)

Please What Network In Nigeria Uses 0901? / My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number / How To Get A Custom 0901 Number On AIRTEL Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by opalu: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Felixalex:

Chai, easy na

I think is currently the best network, their 4G speed is sweet, alot of bonuses on recharge as well

Their network is good but they angered me when they deducted my airtime for just flashing my other airtel line. I have 3 lines, 2 airtel and a glo.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by PotatoSalad(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
yusufmurry:
All this new line sha.

Bought & registered a new SIM from Airtel office, but was embarrassed and exposed to threats as I kept receiving calls from unknown persons and bank alerts.

I called but till today nothing done. I quietGently dropped the line to avoid egwu eke 4
Same here. Two lines for that matter.
Checked one of the lines on FB, it belonged to a person that died long time ago. Saw tributes on the person's wall.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by dingbang(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
0803 still comes with swag
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by MartinsD12(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
inoki247:
when Glo go unveil Network wey go fast like Locomotive Train make we manage....
You wicked bro grin glo fast for my area enugu state but no 4G
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by MartinsD12(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
yusufmurry:
All this new line sha.

Bought & registered a new SIM from Airtel office, but was embarrassed and exposed to threats as I kept receiving calls from unknown persons and bank alerts.

I called but till today nothing done. I quietGently dropped the line to avoid egwu eke 4
Maybe you bought someone Sim
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by Rick9(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2019
Who uses Airtel grin grin grin
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by dangoteinlaw: 12:16am On Mar 15, 2019
Josnac:

I don try tire, its even more difficult for one to get the option of speaking with a customer care Rep.. and when you manage to, they'll just be beating around the bush.

Same thing with Glo and MTN, even with active DND..I still get unsolicited messages daily. 7071, 31133 & one other number for Glo.

Then MTN are mostly flash messages that won't leave your screen until you press cancel.
NCC na just toothless bulldog.

Updated:
Note those blocked Numbers, the first is from Airtel, the last 3 are all from Glo.. blocking them just helps the text enter silently without tripping the message notification.
At least I get to keep my peace of mind till I delete them because na when I dey always expect better alerts dem dey show.
guys using old phone like urs are the real MVP
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2019
Welcome development

Ravon:
Leading telecommunications services provider, Airtel Nigeria, has announced a new number range, 0901, in line with its vision to empower more people as well as create opportunities for more Nigerians to succeed.

Airtel says the new 0901 number range, which brings its burgeoning numbering series scheme to eight, will offer more Nigerians an opportunity to experience seamless telephony/mobile Internet service on an innovative and affordable network with expansive 4G coverage.

Commenting on the development, Chief Commercial Officer, Airtel Nigeria, Dinesh Balsingh, said Airtel is positioned as the network of the first choice for voice calls and mobile Internet and the introduction of a new number series is an affirmation that it enjoys the confidence and support of many telecoms consumers across the country.

“Airtel is pleased to expand its number range to accommodate more telecoms consumers who desire exceptional telephony and mobile Internet experience as well as affordability and new innovation.

“With the new 0901 number range, we are inviting more telecoms consumers to come to experience the best and widest 4G and digital experience,” he said.

Aside from the 0901 number range, Airtel currently has the following numbering series: 0802, 0808, 0708, 0812, 0701, 0902, and 0907.

Airtel Networks Limited is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers.

Airtel’s parent company, Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 14 countries across Asia and Africa.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/03/14/airtel-nigeria-unveils-new-number-range-0901/
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by josh005(m): 4:34am On Mar 15, 2019
Offpoint:

I thought I'm the only one who experienced that... I bought Airtel line, register from them.. just 4 days, a guy on whatsapp started sending thread messages that I stole his phone and still have the got to be using the line. I was so pissed off I had to show the guy the sim pack. SIM wey I never even give anyone number o. I dumped the damn, if I had the money I would have sue airtel... imagine if It was in a public place... naso I go lose my life for nothing.
Broh, you're lucky to be alive today in the land of the living, hmm na testimony things.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by payosehtor(m): 5:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Rick9:
Who uses Airtel grin grin grin
what kind of question is that? airtel is my first , official, hotline &my family line any day, lifelong ok
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by yusufmurry: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2019
MartinsD12:

Maybe you bought someone Sim

New SIM, sealed, from Airtel office.

How would I know is someone's SIM?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by Josnac(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
guys using old phone like urs are the real MVP

Haha...on Android though, but you're welcome to upgrade me to the bigheads; Samsung, iOS,��
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2019
Dannieln1:
vv is for VolVo

Does it come with a lot of bonuses
grin
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by queiii: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2019
they should unveil better network
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by Mizik(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2019
Josnac:
Airtel
Very anyhow network, a day hardly passes without being called by those their useless 0812...numbers.

i blocked each and every single one of this numbers

Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by Josnac(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2019
Mizik:
i blocked each and every single one of this numbers
Lol...I do that too. But if you block 08127577221 today, tomorrow they'll call with 08127577222, block this one and they call with another.. and the cycle continues.

Actually, DND was supposed to be our way out.. but they'd claim its mostly focused on 3rd party ad SMS and calls.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by MartinsD12(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2019
yusufmurry:

New SIM, sealed, from Airtel office.

How would I know is someone's SIM?
Terrible na to sue airtel sha
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by yusufmurry: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
MartinsD12:

Terrible na to sue airtel sha

I hadn't that time but should have been right.

It's invoke but someone will sue for that. It amounts to security breach
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by MartinsD12(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
yusufmurry:

I hadn't that time but should have been right.

It's invoke but someone will sue for that. It amounts to security breach
Exactly
Re: Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:

Their network is good but they angered me when they deducted my airtime for just flashing my other airtel line. I have 3 lines, 2 airtel and a glo.
Why wouldn't they?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Unveils Asha 205, 205 Dual-SIM Qwerty Handsets / Yahoo: Free Mtn Browesing And Loads Of Used Recharge Cards And Free Celtel Ip / Galaxy A30 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.