Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Are The Requirements For One Becoming A Basket Baller - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are The Requirements For One Becoming A Basket Baller (425 Views)

Oshoala's Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Week As Barcelona Hails "Agba Baller" / NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos / I Once Hid In A Laundry Basket - Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirements For One Becoming A Basket Baller by energybank(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
I'm sick and tired of people advising me to go and be playing basketball because of my height,pls what are the requirements of one becoming a basket baller in Nigeria,can I be schooling and same time be playing basketball?......
Re: What Are The Requirements For One Becoming A Basket Baller by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Height without talent is useless... De people dash u talent? Na dem go make u go pro?

Do what u re gifted at.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For One Becoming A Basket Baller by meobizy(f): 2:34am On Mar 15, 2019
How tall are you to begin with?

SPACE FOR SALE.
I accept Bitcoin, Bank transfer, Western Union and airtime.
Re: What Are The Requirements For One Becoming A Basket Baller by energybank(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:
How tall are you to begin with?

SPACE FOR SALE. I accept Bitcoin, Bank transfer, Western Union and airtime.
6ft11inches
Re: What Are The Requirements For One Becoming A Basket Baller by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
energybank:
6ft11inches
Hmm.
That is way taller than average.
You don’t need any basketball anything.
Stay in shape and pick your own hobbies.
Lecrae the rapper is 6’4, is built like an athlete but plays basketball only once in a while.
Although he’s shorter, use him as an inspiration.
Trying to build yourself according to what people say is an act of conforming to mediocrity.
In this country those same people saying you should play the game will only laugh and make jest of you if you play it horribly.
Re: What Are The Requirements For One Becoming A Basket Baller by energybank(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:

Hmm.
That is way taller than average.
You don’t need any basketball anything.
Stay in shape and pick your own hobbies.
Lecrae the rapper is 6’4, is built like an athlete but plays basketball only once in a while.
Although he’s shorter, use him as an inspiration.
Trying to build yourself according to what people say is an act of conforming to mediocrity.
In this country those same people saying you should play the game will only laugh and make jest of you if you play it horribly.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Wrestler, Adekuoroye Emerges Best Wrestler At African Championsh / Daniel Akpeyi’s Kaizer Chiefs Days Number After This / See What Will Happen To Man United Players If They Don’t Qualify For Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.