Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Hammer Vpn Germany Servers - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hammer Vpn Germany Servers (864 Views)

Meet The Hammer-headed BAT, One Of The World's Ugliest Creatures / How To Get Free Germany Servers For Hammer VPN Without Turning Airplane Mode / How To Bypass Hammer VPN 100mb Daily Limit And Use It Unlimitedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hammer Vpn Germany Servers by pathneluti(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please oo, wats happening 2 hammer vpn?...
Germany free server is not working again..

Anybody has any idea on how to get dis thing working again? .. Plso help..
Re: Hammer Vpn Germany Servers by mariopepper(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Yeah.. that is big problem or Hammer users..
Re: Hammer Vpn Germany Servers by alexsandro(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Probably you should change Hammer vpn cause there a lot of problems with it last time. I have been alredy changed it to VeePN. Of course, maybe the problems will be fixed, but in any case I like the new one, which I use no less than the previous one. Good luck further bro
Re: Hammer Vpn Germany Servers by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
alexsandro:
Probably you should change Hammer vpn cause there a lot of problems with it last time. I have been alredy changed it to VeePN. Of course, maybe the problems will be fixed, but in any case I like the new one, which I use no less than the previous one. Good luck further bro
Tell me more about these veepn
Re: Hammer Vpn Germany Servers by Bibson4real: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2019
It has been blocked by mtn
Check the latest free browsing tweaks here

www.cooltech.com.ng
Re: Hammer Vpn Germany Servers by alexsandro(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2019
xoftcore:

Tell me more about these veepn
quite good for me.. check official site to know more
Re: Hammer Vpn Germany Servers by LucaRusso: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, I also have heard that Hammer VPN has some problems in using. The best way will be to change it, you can change on ivacy or Nord, really good vpns, very easy in use. Ivacy has a not big number of countries but is free and not complicated, Nord also is free and is not complicated but has a huge list of countries. You can search on google top vpn apps and I am sure you will find the right for you. For example I was looking for NAS and was really difficult to find a good one but I was lucky that I found https://prizedreviews.com/best-nas-for-plex/ (best plex servers) it is nice when you can find so easy the best for you, maybe it will be useful and for you guys.
Re: Hammer Vpn Germany Servers by FelixHA: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
LucaRusso:
Yeah, I also have heard that Hammer VPN has some problems in using. The best way will be to change it, you can change on ivacy or Nord, really good vpns, very easy in use. Ivacy has a not big number of countries but is free and not complicated, Nord also is free and is not complicated but has a huge list of countries. You can search on google top vpn apps and I am sure you will find the right for you. For example I was looking for NAS and was really difficult to find a good one but I was lucky that I found https://prizedreviews.com/best-nas-for-plex/ (best plex servers) it is nice when you can find so easy the best for you, maybe it will be useful and for you guys.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fearless Lekki Rats Rubbish The Poison Bought To Kill Them / #madein Jos Ferrari / Laptop Battery Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.