Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) (64819 Views)

Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Corper Timinipre Isaac Indiamaowei Erects Statue Of Governor Wike In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) by Xander85: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
supereagle:

The Irish will not claim Scotland or England. Ndi Igbo learn to live in peace in Lagos. Why the sit-at-home in the East but vote in the west?

We wouldn’t be here discussing this if Ndigbo have as much devolved power and control over their resources and destiny as the likes of Scotland or Ireland have! wink

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) by kmaster007: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
y dis man dey waste money nah
Re: Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) by bendike: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
supereagle:

One thing you should know about them what they don't allow in their land, they do it in the West because of Yoruba tolerance.
"what they don't allow in their land" My brother you have to come out clearer so igbos should understand where they are offending your tolerance and make amends.
What specifically will Yoruba will not accept in their land? Is it to own property? Because most of the prime properties in port Harcourt are owned by the Yoruba. The top jobs in the oil industry also. I am from Asaba in delta state and i remember years back the lady that processed my fathers C of O for his land was Mrs Ajayi a civil servant in delta state.
I served ie Nysc 1995 in Abia state (which was really my first time as a adult visiting the east). Are you aware that Guinness as at then had the biggest plant in Nigeria at Aba and majority of the staff were yoruba and owned property. A lot married igbo ladies and remained there same applied to those that further got work in port Harcourt. A lot of guys that served previous years before me remained in Aba due to the lovely,fresh, yellow unspoilt igbo girls of those days (Most of them don spoil now though grin)
My reason for writhing the above is to let you know that just as yoruba stay in the east, so also igbos stay in the south although they are more in number. Once demographics change it affects voting pattern. Or are you saying people are rude by voting for their choice?
Have igbos gone on the street to insult yorubas other than the normal "2 fighting"?
Or is acquiring property and offense?
Bros in summary we are all Nigerians and should learn to coexist. All tribes should also show respect and be tolerant towards others.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) by Luvlyna(f): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
B1ak3:
Chai! some people go faint today cheesy Rochas please mold two so that their hypertension can turn to stroke cheesy

Make una dey there dey claim lagos and dey celebrate kano. Una no go see the things una government for village dey take money do.

You're always sounding bitter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Energetic Atiku Arrives France (Pictures) / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.