Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner (64835 Views)

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Saheedsays:
March 31, 2015 at 7:30 pm
May God be with you & guide you Sir.

Betasays:
March 31, 2015 at 7:45 pm
U r indeed a born prophet. A true prophet of God. May d Almighty God continue to bless n guide u.

Betasays:
March 31, 2015 at 7:53 pm
He is a born prophet. A true prophet of God. May d Almighty God continue 2 bless n guide u.

Kceesays:
March 31, 2015 at 7:57 pm
Reverend Mbaka should be made president of CAN. Christians need a new sense of direction and not the political religious entrepreneurs

lukman, USAsays:
March 31, 2015 at 10:38 pm
As of this moment, as of today, reverend Mbaka, from the spirit of God vested in me, you shall be ordained the new president of CAN.

hauwausays:
March 31, 2015 at 8:10 pm
yes indeed he is.

youngsays:
March 31, 2015 at 8:12 pm
all we want now is change lets give buhari a chance .for just 4years and see what he will

bykeysays:
March 31, 2015 at 8:56 pm
On point. Mbaka is a true man of God. No dout at all

Ronaldsays:
March 31, 2015 at 8:57 pm
Thank God we have people like miciah in our time God would continue to promote your ministry in Jesus name unlike the so called men of God who move around with private jet while their subject can not afford a meal

Ronaldsays:
March 31, 2015 at 9:00 pm
This is the miciah of our time unlike those fake oversea who flood in private jet and their follower could not afford a meal

abdulsays:
March 31, 2015 at 9:06 pm
Whom God truly send nor dey had to knw, indeed u r th chosen my able Man of God, we need many of ur type in ths our beloved con3

Otoijamun Iredia FreDsays:
March 31, 2015 at 9:27 pm
Where are those that were to open the gates of hell?
What is your reaction to Mbaka's pre-election message now Buhari has won?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Hw is indeed a real pastor not some atenuje pastors

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by remsonik(f): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Mbaka is truly an anointed prophet of God who isn't afraid to say the truth in spite of many intimidations.

Atleast nigerans will now be wary of prophets who lay up treasure for themselves on earth.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Qelvin(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2015
The man stood his ground through all the intimidation(s) and defamation from the press, respect to him.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Crocz(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2015
I pity people who listen and follow those fake as.s prophets...most of whom secretly worship false gods, demons and spirits.

GEJ till...

He reach Otuoke grin

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by emmancipated(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2015
but most Nigerians vehemently criticized this man then, but are now commending him. smh

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by xtianh(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2015
My respect to Rv. Father Mbaka. He has always got my respect and always shall it be

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by RockMaxi: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Like I posted earlier, the next adoration programme will be filled beyond stadium capacity. cool
I pity that guy that said "Mbaka why" and was even making wave with it. He will be forgotten as if nothing happened. grin

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by nwaanambra1(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2015
emmancipated:
but most Nigerians vehemently criticized this man then, but are now commending him. smh

success has many relations!

if only igbos had listened to him.

i doff my hat for the Rev. Father.

He should contest for CAN chairman.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by drkay(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
He is a true man of God who stood his ground despite all odds.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by omenka(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerians really don't understand the dynamics of politics. Mbaka cannot be made the CAN president. It would seem like substituting Oritsejafor who is notorious for hobnobbing with the biggest crooks in Nigeria for another CAN president with political bias. It won't go down well with enlightened Nigerians who happen to form the bulk of Buhari's support base down South.

Let him just continue with his work where he is. God in his wisdom would "settle" him. smiley

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by nwaanambra1(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2015
omenka:
Nigerians really don't understand the dynamics of politics. Mbaka cannot be made the CAN president. It would seem like substituting Oritsejafor who is notorious for hobnobbing with the biggest crooks in Nigeria for another CAN president with political bias. It won't go down well with enlightened Nigerians who happen to form the bulk of Buhari's support base down South.

Let him just continue with his work where he is. God in his wisdom would "settle" him. smiley

GBAM!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Can you leave Igbo out of this? How many people voted? The pdp guys rigged election for the president in east
nwaanambra1:

success has many relations!

if only igbos had listened to him.

i doff my hat for the Rev. Father.

He should contest for CAN chairman.
For the only son to wake up and tell his parents that he want to be a catholic priest in Igbo land goes to show that the hand of God is upon him. Mbaka has always being a great man of God.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Rahmatuparker: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2015
I know there is something abt d Catholic faith unlike others. Rev. Father Mbaka, u ve received all sort of condemnation simply because u spoke d truth. I hail ur courage. To others dat received prophecies from ur pastors dat Buhari will not win, CHANGE ur church.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Neduzze5(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Sai Buhari!!

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by teemanbastos(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Real Man of God..!!
Unike Oritsejafor,Oyedepo.

D fake men of God wey dy 9ja sha.

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by RYANAYO(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Tuntheycr7: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Only d godz go know wetin Mr can chairman with his Snoop Dogz Bling Bling would be going through now.

Shame on all those atenu pastors.

GMB would be like shoki tinz on point...

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by igivefuck4free(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
All hail the new president

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by dhardline(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
This is just like gambling between two football clubs.one must win....when they start making perfect predictions that involves many variables then we'll start taking all of them more serious.If i remember correctly this same man said his governor will not finish his second term in office.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by patrotic9gerian: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
All hail the true prophet of God

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Stop taking that pastor politician serious.

I just watched one of his contoversial video today, apart from the fact that he is not smart, the man doesn't appear appear like he has been called at all.

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by lordsharks(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Texcoco(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
That awkward moment when outsiders commend ypu but your own flock and people see you as a complete ediot...

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by stinggy(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Where are the people that promised to open the gate of Hell grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Brugo(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2015

SUCCESS HAS MANY FATHERS BUT FAILURE IS AN ORPHAN.

Rev Fr Mbaka was insulted and denounced by his former brethren in the church now they will come back and congratulate him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by kristisking(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Forget about this fake man of God.Only if a politician can dose out money for them to have their supports.Mbaka is fake.Take or leave it.

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by umarc19: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Who is he?

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by tola9ja: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
FUNNY MESSAGE TO BUHARI
# BabaNowThatYouAreThere

1) Dont come-up with 36-point agenda. Just give us Light and
security. Others will fall in place
2) Replace petrol subsidy
3) Make Fashola a minister with 10 portfolios. He can handle it.
4) Baba, d number of fish in each tin of Titus sardine used to be 8
in 1999. Please do something about it.
4) Shut all borders. Our jail candidates must not be allowed to
escape to Cotonou.
5) Don't Use 1billion Naira to Eat. No Be Food We Say Make U Go Chop.
6) Jobs for graduates and Please arrest dat lady that says your call credit is low please recharge!
7) Stop jumbo salary 4 d politicians & pay dem like civil servant 2
discourage rogues from our politics.
cool Don't use all our money to buy shoes and private jets. Use ur old military boots and okada if necessary.
9) Let there be electricity, we don't want to be hugging transformers.
10) We want NTA to be clear like CNN, BBC, Aljazeera and so on

85 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by ibietela2(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Can you leave Igbo out of this? How many people voted? The pdp guys rigged election for the president in east For the only son to wake up and tell his parents that he want to be a catholic priest in Igbo land goes to show that the hand of God is upon him. Mbaka has always being a great man of God.

EVERYONE RIGGED THE BEST WON

End of story

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
NIGERIA.
I will tell my children that after 16 years and 4
trials and three woeful fails, one school
certificate holder,Three different Political
parties,With only 1 million and 150 cattles,
Gen Buhari from the north won elections to
become Nigeria's President. I
will teach them the lesson of persistence.

I will tell them of a Goodluck Jonathan from
the creeks with no shoes that allowed for a
credible election process and honourable
concession of power
to the people's choice. and return to Otueke
peacefully .The First Seating president to
concede to defeat by the opponent party in
good spirit.
I will cultivate in them the values of healthy
competition, maintenance of peace and
gentility of spirit.

I will tell them of a Professor Attahiru Jega
who put aside personal interests to fulfill his
public assignment, remaining calm in the face
of threatening challenges and Political
Orubebes I will teach them the importance of
integrity and strength of
character in the dispensation of public service.
I will teach my children, so that one day their
names may honourably go down in the history
of this nation, just as the names of these
honourable men have today
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
GOD BLESS PDP
GOD BLESS PDP MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS APC SUPPORTERS AND MEMBERS
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
- Synordic,2015

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner by mustrule(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Chukwu always has the final Say. Mbaka God with Us

Energetic Atiku Arrives France (Pictures) / Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift