Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online (1223 Views)

How To Make $1000 Each Time Someone Makes A Call / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:51am On Mar 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am opening this thread to raise awareness of the business opportunity that's currently available on Amazon - specifically how to make money online with Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.

I’ve been a self-publisher for over 2 years now and I can honestly say it is one of the easiest ways to make money online - especially as a beginner. It will not make you rich overnight but IT CAN MAKE YOU RICH. I've been Self Publishing for about 2 years now and I've made over N18 million from it

I love it because it is very passive. Once your books are written (by you or a ghostwriter you hire), you do not have to do anything again. Amazon will publish it, market it and send you your monthly payments for life (as long as your books continue to sell).

What's more? Kindle publishing is completely legal, you will use your real names, no changing of IP address and your money will be sent to you here in Nigeria.

If you are ready to do the work and get good books into the KDP system, the rewards are truly tremendous. I sleep and wake up to check the number of people that have bought my books in countries I have never been to.

PICTURE THIS
- Imagine earning money from books you wrote years ago
- Imagine not having to rely on pension or money from relatives for your survival
- Imagine earning in dollars and spending in naira (the added appreciation in value!)
- Imagine buying a car or building the house of your dream (without taking a mortgage from a bank)
- Imagine contributing to a charity of your choosing or starting a foundation to help the poor
- Imagine quitting your job, living life on your own terms and travelling the world (and still tracking the progress of your business on your laptop)

All these (and more), you can achieve with the power of publishing

THE BASICS OF KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING

Step 1. Register
Go over to kdp.amazon.com and open an account. This first step is necessary so you can commit yourself to the project.
-Use an email that you open frequently because they will communicate with you.
-Use your real names, real Nigerian address and other relevant details.

Step 2. Research
Research is one of the crucial aspects of success with Kindle Direct Publishing. You need to do accurate research to figure out which keywords are profitable with good demand. Once you confirm books in that keyword are selling well, you move to step 3.

Step 3. Write Or Outsource The Content
Get materials and write quality content for your books. The content must be original or your book will not be published. Ensure you proofread properly. Kindle readers will kill you with bad reviews if there are a lot of errors/typos.

Step 4. Design A Cover
Just check other books in the category you chose and make a similar cover. You can get good covers made for you for as little as $5 on Fiverr.com

Step 5. Format The Book Properly
Formatting is another aspect that can easily mar your work. In fact some people are offering this service online and they are making a lot of money from it. You need to know the right way to format so the book will work well on different types of mobile devices apart from the Kindle Reader.

Step 6. Write A Good Description

This is self-explanatory. Your description could be two or three paragraphs or more. This is what will represent your sales page so you need to do it well. You need to communicate to the customer why they need to purchase your book and not those of your competitors. This is key. get is right and you'll sell a LOT of books. (hint - you need to hit customers pain points)

Step 7. Upload Your Book To KDP

Once your manuscript and book cover is uploaded, you can input our book description, set the price of your book and hit the "publish" button. Your book will then enter a review process where amazon will check to see if it meets standards (i.e. it doesn't violate any copyright etc.). This process usually takes between 12-72 hours. If it passes the review process, viola your book is now on sale on amazon and you can begin to earn royalties for each unit that sell.

PROOF OF MY EARNINGS

Why qualifies me to speak authoritatively on this subject matter?

Well, I have attached below screenshots showing my earnings from Audiobooks for October, November and December 2018 as well as my royalty earnings life to date since I started publishing in 2016. They show that I've made more than $50,000 from kindle and paperback royalties since 2016 and between October-December 2018 I made more than $15,000 from audiobook royalties alone.

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING

Feel free to do your own research about this business opportunity and learn as you go. However, for those of you who will like me to personally mentor them as they go through the process of publishing their first book, this mentorship program is for you.

This mentorship will be carried out via Skype or Facebook video calls. I will show you everything step-by-step from keyword research, to hiring writers, outsourcing cover or creating covers yourself for free, give you the template to writing effective book descriptions and help you publish. You'll also be added to a secret facebook group consisting of students in my mastermind. There, you can download the pdf documents summarizing the key steps (including book pricing strategies) as well as get the opportunity to network with other mentees.

FEE For Guided Mentorship: N250,000

PAYMENT PLAN: N150,000/month for 2 months

REQUIREMENTS FOR MENTORSHIP
1. You need access to a computer (preferably a personal laptop)
2. You need access to internet (so you can join in skype/facebook video calls)
3. Your startup cost (excluding mentorship fees) will vary from $150 - $400 depending on the size of the book you want, the quality of the book and whether you are publishing audiobooks as well. I will give a more detailed assessment of your startup cost for students that meet the 2 requirements above and are eager to start.

ALTERNATIVELY

If you can't afford mentorship with me, I have a simple 40+ page pdf booklet that summarises the key strategies I used to scale up my kindle publishing business from 0 to $10k within 2 years. This booklet is tailored to people who already understand the basics of kindle publishing. If you're a complete novice you might struggle to understand all the strategies.

The book retails at N50,000

In this book, you'll discover the strategies I used to:

1. Dominate niches that I found to be very profitable
2. Maximize the royalties I earned from each Kindle and paperback book
3. Increase the number of books I had without paying to get more books written
4. Increase the customer lifetime value of my readers by selling to them over and over again (instead of once)
5. Maximize my earnings from page reads (Earning over $4500 in 2 years from page reads alone)
6. Launch multiple books that went on to earn more than $300 per month each (and still continue to do so consistently)

and much, much more!

Shoot me an email if you're interested in either the mentorship or the book and I'll give you the payment details.

In addition, my mentorship program is available at a 60% discount price of N100,000 to people who purchase the book.

I am located in London, UK.
Email: obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Dottore: 5:17am On Mar 15, 2019
So you know all this and you are still poor. If u are wicked to yourself will u also be wicked to your siblings and relatives in the village. Why don't you give them this secret and make them rich abi you people are in love with poverty?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 5:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by dailynaijanews(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
I also found other ways to make money, you can read about it here: https://zeodigitalacademy.com
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by COURVOISier(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Young man, 18m no be beans o, but why you dey spam like this? Abi the 18m don finish? Send us video proof of your earnings or rather a link to one of your books, yes we will copy your keywords and all, but as an expert that you are, it shouldn't be a problem to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
COURVOISier:
Young man, 18m no be beans o, but why you dey spam like this? Abi the 18m don finish? Send us video proof of your earnings or rather a link to one of your books, yes we will copy your keywords and all, but as an expert that you are, it shouldn't be a problem to you.

If you have nothing better to say please move on. I'm not showing you any of my book. If the proof i've provided is not enough for you thats your problem not mine.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by COURVOISier(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
What i am trying to say is that you should focus your time on creating more books. If you made 18m you won't be here, you would have doubled your hustle to make more money. You want to make money by selling your course to gullible people. Any body that need kindle courses should just go to bbhf its foc. No be only 200k for course.

HeliosHay:

If you have nothing better to say please move on. I'm not showing you any of my book. If the proof i've provided is not enough for you thats your problem not mine.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
COURVOISier:
What i am trying to say is that you should focus your time on creating more books. If you made 18m you won't be here, you would have doubled your hustle to make more money. You want to make money by selling your course to gullible people. Any body that need kindle courses should just go to bbhf its foc. No be only 200k for course.

Suit yourself. The people that need my services contact me regardless of what you believe

So because I make money from publishing, I shouldn't have a course teaching people how to do it?

The person I paid to teach me how to make money with Publishing was also a fraud and I was the gullible one right?

Well, gullible or not. It doesn't take away from the fact I found success with it and I'm not just making empty claims like most other supposed gurus do. I have proof to back up my claim

It's your kind of myopic thinking that keep you from finding any success.

Keep up with it. I wouldn't even want to mentor people like you.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by COURVOISier(m): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tag the people who have bought your course here on nairaland. I don't need your mentorship, im good.

HeliosHay:

Suit yourself. The people that need my services contact me regardless of what you believe

So because I make money from publishing, I shouldn't have a course teaching people how to do it?

The person I paid to teach me how to make money with Publishing was also a fraud and I was the gullible one right?

Well, gullible or not. It doesn't take away from the fact I found success with it and I'm not just making empty claims like most other supposed gurus do. I have proof to back up my claim

It's your kind of myopic thinking that keep you from finding any success.

Keep up with it. I wouldn't even want to mentor people like you.

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2019
COURVOISier:
Tag the people who have bought your course here on nairaland. I don't need your mentorship, im good.

Just like I should tag my books so you can copy the keywords...clearly that's all your good at. Copy cat. No thanks!
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by COURVOISier(m): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Nobody has bought your course here. See, if you're good you won't be scared of providing links to one of your books, give your prospective students something to believe and assure them it is doable. We have seen enough screenshots.

Do you know Precious ng, victory akpor etc?

HeliosHay:

Just like I should tag my books so you can copy the keywords...clearly that's all your good at. Copy cat. No thanks!
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2019
COURVOISier:
Nobody has bought your course here. See, if you're good you won't be scared of providing links to one of your books, give your prospective students something to believe and assure them it is doable. We have seen enough screenshots.

Do you know Precious ng, victory akpor etc?

Who are they?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by COURVOISier(m): 12:44am On Mar 16, 2019
E.O.D

HeliosHay:

Who are they?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:50am On Mar 16, 2019
COURVOISier:
E.O.D

What does that even mean? I swear.. you're so full of crap.

Well, here's one of my book for the sake of proof

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P7CY6R1
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by COURVOISier(m): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2019
Gerrahiamenh

HeliosHay:

What does that even mean? I swear.. you're so full of crap.

Well, here's one of my book for the sake of proof

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P7CY6R1
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:56am On Mar 16, 2019
COURVOISier:
Gerrahiamenh

What a sore loser. Let's face it..thats what you are. Go ahead..copy it all you want. You'll never have a best selling book and I have plenty of those
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by COURVOISier(m): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2019
May God punish you, all your efforts in life will be in vain, you will die poor, amazon will ban your account, create another one, they will ban it. Nonsense.

HeliosHay:

What a sore loser. Let's face it..thats what you are. Go ahead..copy it all you want. You'll never have a best selling book and I have plenty of those
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2019
COURVOISier:
May God punish you, all your efforts in life will be in vain, you will die poor, amazon will ban your account, create another one, they will ban it. Nonsense.

Lol just look at.. how pathetic!

You were the one calling me a fraud...now you can't face the heat. Go ahead...prove I also don't own the book.

I admit there are fraudsters out there claiming to be what they're not but for crying out loud there comes a point when people need to use their common sense. I provided all those proof yet it wasn't enough for you. Too bad

Anyways..I take back what I said. Was too harsh, I apologise.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
Interesting. You are not only a good writer but a good seller too. Amazon shows your quality stars and how many books you sold. May God stay with you in your hard work, real work, Sir!

(1) (Reply)

These Travel Backpack Bags Are Soo Lovely. Just # 1 3 , 0 0 0 / US Mturk Account / Credit Card For Salary Earners In Lagos And It's Environments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.