Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex (58139 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Evidenx(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2019
So Halima weh I send go school for Ghana Na sex she go dey study? she Don die today...

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by zealadjay(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2019
Let Me get dis,

That awkward moment when u kip hearing ur tenant screaming at SEX, u Smtyms wished it was u..

You try to tell ur man to mak u do d same, bt he wasn't up 4 d task,

Instead of you asking d young lady 4 help, to get you one as well, rather you told her she was disturbing d peace of d hostel or whatever..

I guess she kept a deaf ear to dat, nd d next tin you're on social media, creating gullible noise about a NIGERIAN Girl screaming at Sex..

N.B ----- Jealousness does not pay

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by PetroDollaxx: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2019
markfour:
Nigerians are like MTN, every where the go they must be noticed of their stupidity....

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Greatfullheart: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2019
Ewoooo

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by domainsales18: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2019
I love girls that moans and screams very loud...It makes the sex fun and it provides the needed animalistic energy to thrust her deeply.

I remember a house I rented many years ago...When some of the tenants have gone to work in the daytime...One of my male neighbour always invite his babe around and the next thing you will hear, is the loud sex screams from her...Those screams always make my John Thomas to rise to a breaking point...I would have broken their door and barge in to have my own share.

Anyway, the Ghanian landlady and the neighbours are always high and dry when they hear the Nigerian girls sex moans and screams...They feel like having sex too.

Cheers!

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Touchforfree(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2019
Make the landlady attach a device to the ringing tone so that the whole community go dey dance to the tune.

But meanwhile, I go need the Nigerian student contact, make she come play the ringing tone for me.

(AK)3.........[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by PetroDollaxx: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2019
This is classical fake news! Some ediot is trying to draw traffic to his or her blog. Did this happen in Kumasi? Which part of Kumasi? How come not even a single name was mentioned? Only people with low IQ will swallow this crap! Fuckeduppedness cool

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by ChiefDenis(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2019
damn son! You dey roast hardcore grin
OCEANMORGAN:

So she be shouting like an idiot and disturbing and entire neighbourhood and the guy who make her scream so loud will walk out confidently like a maloo(not the car brand, not the Swiss musicians, and definitely not the Indian businessman but the animal type). Tell this one to collect a megaphone and preach the gospel, she can't do it, join choir she won't, even if she join choir she will still spoil praise and worship with screams like someone being pressed confusely.
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Od1n: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2019
franklypaen:
The landlady should just say she's jealous that the girl is having great sex undecided

Bringing different men home for sex is not 'great sex, it's Hoelry.
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:

So she be shouting like an idiot and disturbing and entire neighbourhood and the guy who make her scream so loud will walk out confidently like a maloo(not the car brand, not the Swiss musicians, and definitely not the Indian businessman but the animal type). Tell this one to collect a megaphone and preach the gospel, she can't do it, join choir she won't, even if she join choir she will still spoil praise and worship with screams like someone being pressed confusely.
Bad Mouth But Na So You Dey Scream Now grin
OCEANMORGAN:

Bad Mouth But Na So You Dey Scream Now
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by tonnyken(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2019
a feeling of enjoying doing it now
https://candycrushsoda.co
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Jokkarm2: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2019
SEND HER NAME AND PICTURE SO THAT WE CAN FORWARD TO HER PARENTS THE KIND OF COURSE SHE S STUDYING. SEXIOLOGY AND SCREAMING. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by loadedvibes: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol mumu. You think shes the only one that derive pleasure from sex? What if the other tenants have kids?

You build a house and live by your own rules.

This is one way to look at it.. another way is that it's jealousy.. only God knows the real reason
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Jaemes(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2019
Some people ehn , I no jus understand
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Spatta: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2019
The Landlady should give me the house, I don't do and I need to move to Ghana from Nigeria. Habba,
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Aboks(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2019
The woman might be rusty down there she needs to change her oil as well

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; probably a runzgirl just giving fake moans just to impress her customers that they hittining it right so they will pay more.sharp babe cheesy
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Myself2(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Bad Mouth But Na So You Dey Scream Now grin Bad Mouth But Na So You Dey Scream Now

Kai, I am a naturally born and filed (Bonafide) man

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Erastuslove: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Her offence is putting others into by force mood for sex.....
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Muzikluva(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
coolestchris:
good riddance ..
this olosho girls will just be faking shout during sex that's how I was having sex with this olosho and she was mourning, I told her what her problem was that she wants to disgrace me in my house with her useless mourn
Lol oga it's MOAN not Mourn.
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Khaleell001(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
ignis:
Landlady is definitely jealous of the tenant's enjoyment. I am very sure the landlady is either single or got an incompetent man.

It seems your dull brain missed this :
"According to the landlady, she received complains from NEIGHBORS about the noise the young Nigerian lady makes during sex."

And in your shamelessness your thought you were making sense .

Sometimes I am wondering the kind of people we have around these especially ladies who ought to be embodiment of shyness and bashfulness.
People with no moral recognition for other people are no better than animals.
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by dannielight(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
sad

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by iSpread(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Research very well, that Nigerian Lady must be from Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by wonder233: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nothing great there, it's fake moaning
franklypaen:
The landlady should just say she's jealous that the girl is having great sex undecided
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by ignis: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

It seems your dull brain missed this :
"According to the landlady, she received complains from NEIGHBORS about the noise the young Nigerian lady makes during sex."

And in your shamelessness your thought you were making sense .

Sometimes I am wondering the kind of people we have around these especially ladies who ought to be embodiment of shyness and bashfulness.
People with no moral recognition for other people are no better than animals.

It takes a dullard to write this long epistle without making sense...
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Khaleell001(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
ignis:

It takes a dullard to write this long epistle without making sense...

How will I make sense to an incurable shameless idiot who prides herself on vomiting rubbish.

Be rest assured that anytime any of you come here to spew rubbish be ready to face my wrath.
I am dedicated to hammering sense into senseless people on Nairaland.

lest I forget, go cure yourself!
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by jessicahenry: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Cardio exercises you share are great. I really like the Cardio exercise you share run 3
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by RoBerti112: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday,
But everything gon' be alright... dinosaur game
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by mdcblackboard: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2020
This site truly has all of the information I wanted concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask. mdc blackboard login
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by PropertyBuying(f): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2020
CofOLandOfPeace:
grin This is interesting and really funny. Enjoying sex to disturb neighbors. Is she even married?

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA).

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Still selling? Interesting reads and views here grin

Wow: Check Out A House Built Upside Down / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool / Cost Of Decking A Storey Building 2 Flats 3 Bedroom