Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News (37070 Views)

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by ugofab: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2019
Shame to our our clueless military how are now more of politicians. So it's only PDP members that spread fake news? What about the commander in chief 9f fake news Laid Mohammed? Stupid and directionless military
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by olagbola45(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2019
new2012:

Damn! English Language ain't that difficult bro

Kpele prince Charles of England

Omo queen Elizabeth
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by diablos: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2019
[s]
olagbola45:

I know your life have been stagnant,dat wot a corrupt life like you use face

Don't blame you tho I blame ur generation for giving birth to a slowpoke like you

Go have a meaningful life and stop attacking personality here

You will come knocking for #200 mtn sub for a week

[/s]

Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by buhariguy(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2019
247Dior:
they brought everything upon themselves, i saw videos of Nigeria army personnel snatching ballot boxes and aiding election rigging. . They have reduced themselves to been used by politicians
fake army of thief wike

1 Like

Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by Otunski: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2019
Nigeria Army, the most useless Army on earth. Buratai has politicised the Army all in a bid to satisfy his master Buhari. May God help us in this country.
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by Dchair2: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2019
intruxive:
angry
The army should jail these mo.rons

Its high time scape goats are made of these people seeking to endanger peoples lives for their selfish political reasons
Army should jail? Since when did the Army become the law courts? Let the army sue them to court first
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by proprince(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2019
Shame on Nig Army

Tufia kwa
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by olagbola45(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2019
diablos:

A dog will keep barking anyway grin
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by olagbola45(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2019
Otunski:
Nigeria Army, the most useless Army on earth. Buratai has politicised the Army all in a bid to satisfy his master Buhari. May God help us in this country.

God save your life with mediocrity
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by diablos: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2019
[s]
olagbola45:

A dog will keep barking anyway grin
[/s]
E pain d mumu

Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2019
ifyalways:
The job of the Nigerian army is ? cheesy

To expose rumour mongers. That's the job of the national Army.
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by Dynamichabby(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2019
virgoquin:
what concerns the army with this now...

Misplaced priority

only in Nigeria do you see the army behaving like touts.

I never knew that the army has taken over the job of ministry of information and culture.

It does concern the army because the army chief was involved in the peddled fake news
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by BrokenCock: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2019
I dunno about the navy or airforce but the Nigerian Army issa big 4kup in this dispensation
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by rowrowland: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2019
virgoquin:
what concerns the army with this now...

Misplaced priority

only in Nigeria do you see the army behaving like touts.

I never knew that the army has taken over the job of ministry of information and culture.
Buratai (COAS) was mentioned - integrity of the army was abused in the fake news.
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by olagbola45(m): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2019
diablos:

E pain d mumu

Keep it up

Keep laffing away ur future grin
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2019
Misplaced priorities is all I see!
I mean the Army are meant to protect our territorial integrity... Not meddling in civil affairs.

1 Like

Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by toplinetrtrend: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2019
intruxive:
angry

Its high time scape goats are made of these people seeking to endanger peoples lives for their selfish political reasons

So, army should now start jailing people? When did jailing become duty of the army?

Why do you still reason like a mental slave? Is it because of years of slave trade or because of long years of military rule?
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by logan2(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2019
wetin concern army concern fake news
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by Myself2(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2019
germanized:
See what the army has been reduced to under APC... sad

My thoughts exactly
So the Nigerian Army is now a news moderator or tabloid regulator

1 Like

Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by Naijageak(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2019
This is Nigeria where army are doing the work of police
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by Darnyelx: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2019
All this dunce people on Nairaland please be patient with Seun he would soon roll out Nairaland 4 dummies and move you guys there...I can't just deal with you guys anymore before my IQ start dropping
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by GEEBITE: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2019
Ignoramus,army should jail peopl,did you go to school at all?
intruxive:
angry

Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by Triniti(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2019
The military is now a joke, spreading political rumors like a tabloid.
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by Otsam(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2019
Tundemuttee:
The Nigerian Army has just released photos of former deputy national publicity secretary of APC, Comrade Timi Frank and Buba Galadima as faces of 'disgruntled Nigerians spreading fake news'

According to the Army, 'you are enjoined to neither spread nor retweet their false information'.

It is finished.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Army-Release-Photo-Of-Politician-As-Faces-Of-Disgruntled-Nigerians-Spreading-Fake-News.html
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by new2012: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2019
olagbola45:

Kpele prince Charles of England

Omo queen Elizabeth

Wow! The calibre of folks here is amazing.

Bro, I can assure you that if you don't learn to take corrections, you won't go far.

Remember no one is perfect-we all make mistakes
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by lexy2014: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2019
Don27tiky:

it concern them because they are included in the fake news. y can't u sons and daughters of hate ever see something good in Buhari's administration.

If there's something good, people will c it. If they don't c it, u can enlighten them
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by lexy2014: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2019
Dynamichabby:

It does concern the army because the army chief was involved in the peddled fake news
Re: Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2019
What wrong with the post

Everything to preserve the prestige of the national is part of their obligation nah....as well as police and other forces.

Abi na only to shoot and secure boundary be their job?.....receive sense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Commissions Ikom Health Centres, Cross River / Why Is Tinubu So Powerful? / Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.