Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) (57473 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Many Pupils Still Trapped In Lagos School Building Collapse (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by klasic54: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2019
RIP TO THE LOST SOULS
Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by Bellotelli: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The way my Muslim brothers rush to wrap someone like weed and bury them when they have not been confirmed dead by a doctor is really amazing.

Most people buried in such circumstances might have fallen into Coma.

May their souls rest peacefully.
That's because Muslims don't bliv in raising the dead. if u don't bliv then argue with ur South African fake prophet

2 Likes

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by imanray37(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2019
ednut1:
coma in 9ja na same as death
i know of someone who revives at the point of burial no lies and they all ran away thinking it was a ghost
Bellotelli:

That's because Muslims don't bliv in raising the dead. if u don't bliv then argue with ur South African fake prophet
Bellotelli:

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by Lufthansa: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2019
That's your understanding of it. Who told you Muslim corpses are not certified dead by medical doctors before interment?

JasonScoolari:
The way my Muslim brothers rush to wrap someone like weed and bury them when they have not been confirmed dead by a doctor is really amazing.

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
Just look at yourself
Did you even read the post till the end.
Or your brain is just 4kb
SMH
Jiang:

So you did not read the part that says she was taking to the hospital before she was confirmed dead abi?, or do you just want us to store the dead in the freezer for several months while preparing for lavish fare well party before we send them on thier way.

Or are you perhaps saying lagos doctors are incompetent to d extent they can't tell when a person is dead or in a coma

2 Likes

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Yes,they sometimes bury people alive especially in their rural areas and amongst the uncivilized, uneducated and unexposed . I just don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bambambiglo:
In a sane clime the minister for works and housing is supposed to tender his resignation with immediate effect but our greedy politicians will never think of doing such ... smh
Minister abi commissioner?
Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Yes,they sometimes bury people alive especially in their rural areas and amongst the uncivilized, uneducated and unexposed . I just don't understand.
Lol, really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:

no try Islam o, everything na jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Minister abi commissioner?
boat of them
Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lufthansa:
That's your understanding of it. Who told you Muslim corpses are not certified dead by medical doctors before interment?

everything na fight. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by BrokenCock: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
sonature1:

Are u sure u know the difference between death and coma?
I doubt
no be local ppl dey wrap dem? Na doctors? Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) by dannielight(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tragedy...

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. / Please Help (Cost to Construct Concrete Parapet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.