Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days (2087 Views)

'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya / Photo Of Ice-Prince And M.I From The Days They Were Dead Broke! / Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by rockers: 3:20am On Sep 03, 2010
Hot or not?

Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by MrCork8: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2010
Ok, I bet on my live that thoise 2 boys cannot speak english, ISnt that 2face & D'bang??

The look like houseboys (No oofeince)
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by tope3x(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I bet on my live that thoise 2 boys cannot speak english, ISnt that 2face & D'bang??

The look like houseboys (No oofeince)

Mr cock, you are always againt every post on here, no one speaks good english on your side
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by tope3x(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2010
Mr cock is always against every post here why?
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by MrCork8: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2010
Bro, I hear u. Sadly, am yet  to see any nigerian artist that can spek english.  Am only representing the publick opionion.

Just Look at 2face, P Quars, D'Banj, BABA  shoki, M.I, Banky W, 9nice, Sasha, BAsket mouth, etc. They all ilitarates (no oofeince)
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by HNIC(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2010
Mr Cork!:

Ok, I bet on my live that thoise 2 boys cannot speak english, ISnt that 2face & [b]D'bang??

The look like houseboys (No oofeince)[/b]
How can that be D banj?
Do you live under a rock?
As for not speaking english,Even if they dont speak better than you do,
They obviously write better than you do
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by MrCork8: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2010
Bro, am sorry but 2face & D'BAng look naturaly ugly in that picture , they both look like arm robbers (no oofeince)
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by watchme(f): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2010
I wonder why some people's work in this forum is just to critize other people's post; people like Mama-gee, mr. cork and most of that their group except if is a post that one of their group member send.

With the name "English language" you will understand that is not even igbo language, yoruba or hausa language. All we are doing here is just to speak the little one we know, put them in writing and make sure we fix some words appropriately while making sentence and when we speak.

Mr. so called CORK, how many words have you added in the Oxford dictionary? The people we are borrowing the English Language from are busy adding more and more words to the dictionary and you are here critizing other people's english. I think you should access your self very well and realize that "TUFACE and D'BANJ have made good names and you will not be in anyway compared to them.

So, I think you should be busy praying for God to make you popular and famous like them not being jealous and crititizing them.

Thank you.
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by no1madman(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2010
^He's just kidding. . .Does he sound normal 2 u!
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by MrCork8: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2010
watchme, Madam, U siims to be attracted to Celibritys who cannut Spek English (No ooofeince) wink
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by watchme(f): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2010
Are my not making sense here my brother? just be positive and take positive actions so that you will be positive in live (but not as in HIV +) Cos I like you my brother.
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by watchme(f): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2010
In addition, I really thank God that they are trying their best with the little one they know, I wonder how yours will be with your lastest post above I can see

that you are not that good in spellings and with your sentences full of grammatical errors.
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by MrCork8: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2010
watchme , Madam, since u are attrateds to Celebritys ((like 2face, P sqars, D'Bang, Nice, DADDY Shoki, M.I, BANKY W, BAsket

mouths, etc))) who cannut spek english, Then I guess your kinda guys will be Area Boys. Your tatse is minus zero (no oofeince)
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by throttler(f): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2010
if i were/was them, i would buy up every of this kind of pics of me and never let it out AGAIN! cheesy
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by HNIC(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2010
Mr Cork!:

Bro, am sorry but 2face & D'BAng look naturaly ugly in that picture , they both look like arm robbers (no oofeince)
Dem don talk am before.
You no well
D'Bang ko, D' Jong ni
Where you see am?
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by watchme(f): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2010
watchme , Madam, since u are attrateds to Celebritys ((like 2face, P sqars, D'Bang, Nice, DADDY Shoki, M.I, BANKY W, BAsket

mouths, etc))) who cannut spek english, Then I guess your kinda guys will be Area Boys. Your tatse is minus zero (no oofeince)

Why not because they are more better compared to you, I think I should start by correcting some of your so called spellings like;

Mr Cork Watchme

attrateds attracted
P sqars P Square
Nice 9ice
Cannut Cannot
Spek Speak
tatse Taste
Celebritys Celebrities

Please if you still need more assistance on spelling and grammars dont forget to let me know.
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by bibs(f): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2010
LWKMD!!
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by favouredjb(f): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2010
@watchme,cork is just fooling around,he really knows how to spell!
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by badman(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2010
see as 2face looks like he is from somalia. MONEY IS GOOD
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by MrCork8: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2010
watchme must be related to D'bang, They look are like (no ooofense)
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by JOKYTECH(f): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2010
I don't know why most people keep replying Mr Cork, I just feel he is enjoying himself and this is his style. He is not always serious with those reply he normally give am sure he is catching his fun. So Mr. Cork go about with ur fun, I always enjoy ur replies. smiley
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by MrCork8: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2010
JOKYTECH, tanks bro!! there are plenty fishes in the Oceans.

By the way, are u related to P Sar or D'Bang?
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by JOKYTECH(f): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2010
@ Mr Cork, am not a bro, am a babe. And as for p square and d banj, I pass their level lol. shey I try cool
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by stkris(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2010
haa
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by shotster50(m): 3:21am On Sep 07, 2010
I have come to realise that Mr Cork is just a watered down version of Becomrich without the maps,
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by MrCork8: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2010
2faces and D'bang look like arm robber in that picture, they cant even spek englishs. Well I guess its a Nigeria thing to love

celebritys who cant spek english, They cant even right or read. but Why do nigerian likes this kinda people as hero? (no offfense)
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by bodrin(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2010
mr coooooooork (no offence), how far, u dey amuse all the tym, carry on wt ur criticism, i dey get pleasure frm it. thats what u call change, those boyz wey u dey see don change for better. cheesy cheesy.

which topic u wan trow nx, u don finish on fair lady vs black lady? funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

professor cooooooooooooooooork. organise english class for us naaaaa. grin grin
Re: Picture Of Plantation Boiz Back In The Days by MrCork8: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2010
The day 2face learn to spek english, I will move bak to Nigeria (no oofeince)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Slapped By Her Former Landlord / Abuja Based Singer Gina In Hot Doggystyle Booty Pose (photos) / Rihanna N,ude Photos L3aked Online By Chris Brown | See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.