Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto (789 Views)

Meet A Girl Born Without A Face. PHOTOS / Mompha Welcomes Newborn Baby Girl In California (Photos) / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto by joseph6071: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2019
A baby girl was born in Sokoto with Arabic inscriptions on her body and this development has left everyone in awe.

The child has Arabic inscriptions on her chest, thigh, and back as though they were tattooed there. She also has a birthmark that looks like the crescent-shaped moon - one of the symbols of Islam - on her ankle.

The child was born on March 2, 2019. Her birth has turned her parents' home into a sort of Mecca as people troop in to see the unusual occurrence.

The baby is the fourth child of her parents, who have been married for 16 years now. According to Daily Trust, the child's father, a Mobile Police officer named Alhaji Hussaini is based in Katsina. The mother Saratu Yusuf, 24, of Garkan Sardauna Sokoto North Local Government, told Caliphate Trust that she never experienced anything unusual during the pregnancy.

She said:

The pregnancy went very smoothly much more than others. I had no complication, from the beginning to the day I gave birth at Police Clinic along Barth Road Sokoto.

The labour started at about 6 am and delivered exactly at 6pm.

We did not notice anything at the hospital until we got home when my elder sister wanted to bathe her, she discovered the inscription on her chest, thigh and back. She also has a crescent sign on her ankle.

So many people trooped to our house from within and outside the state metropolis, from Wurno, Rabah and other Local government areas. It got to a point when I had to flee my matrimonial home to my parents’ house to escape people’s disturbance.

The child's mother also pointed out another peculiar thing about her "miracle baby". She said the child can’t have her ear lobe pierced for earrings because several attempts to pierce the child's ear lobe have proved unsuccessful.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/baby-born-with-arabic-inscriptions-on.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto by KingSatan: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto by Nairatrend: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2019
grin the Satan above me
Re: Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto by lomprico(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2019
Improvement!

Not on pieces of fried meat anymore. smiley
Re: Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto by jcross19: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2019
is that a new born baby? that baby have finished growing milk teeth.
Re: Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto by itspzpics(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto by Amwitty(f): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
The mother is 24 and she has been married for 16 years that means shes was 8 years old when she got married WTF shocked child abuse
Re: Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto by AfroMighty(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ops... You type all this long story because you want to lie?

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Defends Her ’we Didn’t Dated’ Statement,blasts Fan Whom corrected Her / A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Apologies To Ex-girlfriend And Asks For Another Chance / Can You Spot The Celebrity In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.