Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Apologies To Ex-girlfriend And Asks For Another Chance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Apologies To Ex-girlfriend And Asks For Another Chance (788 Views)

Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Apologies To Ex-girlfriend And Asks For Another Chance by Aonezubs(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Just a few weeks ago, the rapper shared on social media that he wasn't able to see his daughter Melody. "I miss Melody odee rn," he wrote in an Instagram Story post. "Seems like everything is trying to stop me from seeing her. Don't wanna talk to nobody but her rn." His ex-girlfriend, Ella Rodriguez, known as "Ella Bands," let it be known that she's not keeping him from doing anything.

Read more>>http://www.aonezubs.com/2019/04/09/a-boogie-wit-da-hoodie-apologies-to-ex-girlfriend-and-asks-for-another-chance/

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Celebrity In This Picture / Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Flaunts Cleavage In Stunning New Photos / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.