Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

FRAUD ALERT!!! Please Help Confirm - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / FRAUD ALERT!!! Please Help Confirm (397 Views)

Please Help Confirm This Company If Genuine / Bbnaija Fraud Alert: No Sales Of Forms For Auditions, It Has Been Free / Nina And Miracle At It Again, This Time Nina Was On Top, Confirm They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FRAUD ALERT!!! Please Help Confirm by Col007: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2019
Good day my people,

Please there is this so call PHOTOSTARQUESTREALITY TV SHOW which promises a car and 4M to winner... I got one of my kinsmen who through the manager has been calling incessantly and pestering to send money as a means voting even when the show has not started.
Their process involves- Quoting amount to be sent to their account number - Delaquine services
then pay to the bank or transfer indicating the candidate name

I have wondered what sort of voting is this in the world and every of my instinct tells me these people are looking for Muguns all around before they swindle host of unaware people their hard earn money.
I have had to search for them online and getting virtually very limited hint with no social media presence. I went further to check their site www.photostarquestrealitytv.com nothing is convincing than being a temporary blog site with candidates pics.

According their message, the manager said the show would be more like BB Naija but heard nothing of such. Said it would be shown on WAP TV(14 mar 2019)

I trust versed intellectuals and social inclined people here to kindly confirm their authenticity before people will be defrauded.

Thank you.
Re: FRAUD ALERT!!! Please Help Confirm by jkbee(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
Haa, make person pack well o... shine your eyes

(1) (Reply)

Captain Marvel Breaks More Records / Review Your Tarrif:fccpc-issues-final-order-to-multichoice / Moment Seyi Was Banned From Veto Power Games. What Do You Think? (video) #bbnaij

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.