Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,814 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Bbnaija: Tacha And Seyi Returns To The House After Fake Eviction (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tacha And Seyi Returns To The House After Fake Eviction (video) (408 Views)

BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" / BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) / #BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible (Fake) Eviction This Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha And Seyi Returns To The House After Fake Eviction (video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Symply Tacha and Seyi who were fake evicted on Sunday has returned to the main house.

The Tacha and Seyi have been staying in a different house since the fake eviction on Sunday without the knowledge of the other housemates.

The other housemates have been busy all day cooking and preparing for the visitors they would be having today as announced by Biggie. As the door bell rang the housemates were excitedly waiting to see who the visitors were, only for Tacha and Seyi to walk in.

Most were so happy as they shouted and hugged the housemates who they thought had been evicted. Watch the video

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-tacha-and-seyi-returns-to-the-house-after-fake-eviction-video/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha And Seyi Returns To The House After Fake Eviction (video) by Adepet222(f): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha And Seyi Returns To The House After Fake Eviction (video) by 24kmagic: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=FlirtyKaren [post=80597964]

Good evening ma,
I am looking for an old family friend/aunty of mine. The only thing that I have about her is a picture that was snapped more than seventeen years ago. I just want to reconnect with her. How do I go about this?

(1) (Reply)

Madness: Man Allowed Himself To Be Knocked Severally By Ram (video) / Bbnaija2019: Check Out Eight Things You Should Know About Diane / JUST IN: Drama In Umuahia, As Tigernut Seller Allegedly Steals Man’s P£nis [PHOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.