Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees (86106 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Match Negative Energies With Success In 2022 / Mr Jollof Pictured With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees by hardon1(m): 2:54am On Mar 16, 2019
all these are just publicity stunts... mr jollof, there are indigent students in your area.... go a pay their school fees. just using the little girls publicity to shine. if u get mind, pay am reach university
Re: Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees by Anndrew(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2019
DavidEsq:

Nextdoor media no dey work abi? Unless u mean that social media twists up ppl's sense of duty.
anything for the camera is like a show..there many pupil like her,wchich the like of celebrities and co wodnt help..but once the powet of media is involve,trust them,u wil find them wanting,most celebrities want fame ..all for the gram..dat only way to get their attention,this is naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees by DavidEsq(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2019
Anndrew:
anything for the camera is like a show..there many pupil like her,wchich the like of celebrities and co wodnt help..but once the powet of media is involve,trust them,u wil find them wanting,most celebrities want fame ..all for the gram..dat only way to get their attention,this is naija
Bros, my head don dey pain me for this ur English. Abeg hep ur boy with small panadol.
Re: Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees by willyjacs(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2019
JoanHicks:
It's good they're helping the little girl, God has remembered her and her family

But I was so surprised everyone suddenly want to help the little girl, they pass through the road everyday they see little children hawking why didn't they identify with those ones, everyone is doing eye device here they should all check their neighborhood many kids are still in this girl condition too they should start from there.

The way everyone is identifying with this girl now if everyone identify with other kids I think we will make an impact
thank u
Re: Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees by Fixitgood(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2019
You have received your reward on earth.
Re: Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees by Anndrew(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2019
DavidEsq:

Bros, my head don dey pain me for this ur English. Abeg hep ur boy with small panadol.
lolz no vex,was typing in a hurry..error..
Re: Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees by MZEE01: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2019
uuzba:

Because her name is "Success", you are praising her, saying she is " already living by her name".
Therefore,
Her classmates must be idiots with wrong names since they were not interviewed, or featured on social media, nor do we know the names of any one of them. Nor are we praising them or talking about them.

Only people named "Success" are supposed to be successful and famous.

....according to your statement.
not sure you understand me.
Re: Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees by publicenemy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Unrated900:

Don’t say that bro,what we see Is what is trending.where are they I want to help them?

Look around you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.