Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees (125329 Views)

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / Embittered Students In South African Protest Naked Over Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Estellie: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Offpoint:
All I see are kids with bright futures
I see lawyers, Professor, doctors, engineers, presidents, governors, innovators, pastors, nurses, business tycoons....
I see a promising future,
Their presence is a part of their future success story,
I see them making something of nothing,
Sometimes you don't let you environment defines you,
Sometimes it's good you see postivities in negativities.
We are Nigerians, we were born survivors.
If our government abandon and forsakes us, our natural instincts of survival will not abandon us,
When life gives us lemons, we make lemonade out of it.

God bless Nigeria,
The land of Heroes
The dumbest thing I have read today...
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Offpoint: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
Estellie:
The dumbest thing I have read today...
You see the world the way you are.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by TruthinAction: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Government schools have left this level in Riverstate. It boils down to leadership. This is one good thing former governor Rotimi Amaechi did for Rivers state. The public schools in Rivers state are finer than some private polytechnics. It's not about the allocation received, it's about what is given priority. On the average, our leaders are overly corrupt.

1 Like

Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jeez!!!
This is what Late Prof Pius wrote about.
Tell me how children from these kind of schools can stand toe to toe with kids who went paperless from kindergarten class.

The people who have done this to us as a nation will never know peace. Amen
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Abagworo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
God bless Rochas Okorocha
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nbote:
So where Mr Jollof com stay pose for photos with her?
He took her shopping or so, he paid her school fees on for this term, next term he's taking her to a better school.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
jimi4us:
it's probably a village private school. primary education in Delta state is free.
Stop saying what u don't know, that's a govt school.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Sagay212: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nor be we dey do ourself? See as school be and there is government in that state. You will even see worst schools in some parts of lagos, meanwhile the useless governors will be building useless bridges and bus terminals like the mukpas ambode. People will be quick to blame the president but won't hold the LG chairmen and governors responsible. Just look at a school...terrible.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Is that the teacher that caned her sitting at the back of the class with his white eyeballs popping out of their black sockets lol
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by WillTop: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Joromi12:
the state gets 49B monthly, plus NDDC allocation too. later them go blame northerners for their woes
This is false no state in Nigeria gets anything close to 49B monthly not even during the time oil sells for above $100 per barrel. We sometimes like exaggerating figures in Nigeria.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by omoiyalayi(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
And stupid ait will be showing nonsense on TV saying okowa is working

Shame on the state government

Shame on the chairman of that local government

Shame on all the councilor of that local government

Shame on all nddc in charge of that local government

Shame on all ngo in that state and local government

Shame on all the billionaire, millionaire and every rich persons in the local government

To cap it all shame on all Nigerian for been hypocrite

1 Like

Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by WillTop: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
lexy2014:

U call Nigeria's treasury poor. Its so poor that it is being robbed everyday, yet it hasn't run dry. D robbing of this "poor treasury" has been going on 4 at least 3 decades& there's no end in sight yet d "poor treasury" hasn't run dry
Don't get emotional about it, statistically, Nigeria is a poor country. The oil unlimited resource myth is driving this country in the wrong direction.

The statement above not meant to underplay the issue of corruption in Nigeria
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Donpenny(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Warri!!! I hail o. See mind even from childhood. As dem say dem stubborn I go tell dem say I stubborn pass
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
WillTop:

Don't get emotional about it, statistically, Nigeria is a poor country. The oil unlimited resource myth is driving this country in the wrong direction.

The statement above not meant to underplay the issue of corruption in Nigeria

I don't no where u saw emotion or what emotion has got 2do with what I said bearing in mind that even u can't ignore d role that corruption has played in preventing at least a close 2 even distribution of wealth. Nigeria is poor not because d treasury is poor but because d resources or wealth in d treasury is shared only among d few who have access 2d treasury. It is d greed of d nations leaders coupled with d docility& in some cases ignorance of d citizenry that is driving d nation in d wrong direction & not d oil unlimited resources myth.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Avater0147(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pls o, she is not a warri, she is a sapele girl and the name of the school is Okotie eboh primary school. It's a government school. Pka
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Avater0147(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
She is a sapele girl okay
Donpenny:
Warri!!! I hail o. See mind even from childhood. As dem say dem stubborn I go tell dem say I stubborn pass
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Martinez39(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hope they don't speak vernacular there.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by youngsahito(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Joromi12:
the state gets 49B monthly, plus NDDC allocation too. later them go blame northerners for their woes
yet this people will still be complaining that they are not benefiting anything from their oil... State of militant
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Ayobami7(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Na wa o
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Freshbaba95(m): 1:29am On Mar 16, 2019
writeprof:

That is why a good system of government must have a monitoring and evaluation unit. Many if not all- governors do not release money to LGAs to carry out projects. They want to control things from the centre.

Most of this monitoring team do accept bribe, and never speak about it. I have seen it countless times..
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Freshbaba95(m): 1:31am On Mar 16, 2019
Albert0011:
You are very correct... most of those LG chairman don't even add any value to their local govt, i think it's high time Nigeria government scrap that useless arm in government,
House of assembly is enough.

O yes. Including the so called ward councillors, all they do is share 2 exercise books for campaign. After been voted they neglect their place of primary assignment
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Albert0011(m): 1:42am On Mar 16, 2019
Freshbaba95:

O yes. Including the so called ward councillors, all they do is share 2 exercise books for campaign. After been voted they neglect their place of primary assignment
You are very correct bro..we need better reformation in this country
And we must start tackling it from the grassroots.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by CioAngels(f): 3:18am On Mar 16, 2019
mcvities:
This school needs all the help it can get from the State Government because it looks like one, but for the meantime, shame to all politicians in Delta State if this is a government primary school in oil rich Delta State.

This school should be handed over to an NGO immediately.
This school can't be government because they don't pay fee that will warrant a child being sent out for not paying school fee. This is not to say that government school building in not worse than this.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by CioAngels(f): 3:20am On Mar 16, 2019
You see why our able helpers should put her in another school for her self esteem.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by sweetilicious(f): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Offpoint:
All I see are kids with bright futures
I see lawyers, Professor, doctors, engineers, presidents, governors, innovators, pastors, nurses, business tycoons....
I see a promising future,
Their presence is a part of their future success story,
I see them making something of nothing,
Sometimes you don't let you environment defines you,
Sometimes it's good you see postivities in negativities.
We are Nigerians, we were born survivors.
If our government abandon and forsakes us, our natural instincts of survival will not abandon us,
When life gives us lemons, we make lemonade out of it.

God bless Nigeria,
The land of Heroes
I believe you
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by isahsalee: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Children of haters, Oya, blame Buhari as usual. We know, your DNA is full of hatred.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
WillTop:

This is false no state in Nigeria gets anything close to 49B monthly not even during the time oil sells for above $100 per barrel. We sometimes like exaggerating figures in Nigeria.
4.9b and 10b derivation i meant
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
RTSC:

It is a private school, yoruba man. One of those very cheap substandard private primary schools everywhere, even in lagos.

You don't need to use any opportunity to leak northern ass.

Enemies of the south living in the south.
na govt school
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by AfonjaConehead: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
olajide8:

Vote APC - you said no, PDP! - continue - which school in any apc governed state, looks as deplorable as this - even yobe and borno where they are fighting B.H none of the schools look as horrid as this - and they are paying school fees O!

ZmB,there are no zmBs in Warri.
Gbo orie lo so OSHOGBO

grin
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by olajide8(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
AfonjaConehead:

ZmB,there are no zmBs in Warri.
Gbo orie lo so OSHOGBO

grin

I see say dem send you - Abeg tell them say I no dey house

1 Like

Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by AfonjaConehead: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
olajide8:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see say dem send you - Abeg tell them say I no dey house

Do something about ya odour

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots) / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. / List Of Foreign Accredited Universty By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.