Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) (56494 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Acquires Bentley (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Announces The Arrival Of His Bentley (photos) / Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by ufuosco: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Thousands of pants and pad lost because of you, parents died still because of you, young boys did rituals all because of you.....

Las Las you be Taxi � for another man country.....
#GLK why??

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by xreal: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
ionsman:
He has always had that car unku.

Picture below was posted June 13 2018. Stop feeding us with silly stories.

Exactly, he acquired this long ago.
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by LegitBoyy: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Harletin1:
sure winning game of 5 odds available for high stakers. Payment is after win.. If interested, chat me on 080-727-317-91
Borrow 200k, stake and win wink

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by senrino(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Look as if na Photoshop na

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Photo shopped.
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
rentAcock:
I know some haters will come here and ask where's his wife but why force a man to marry and raise kids if he's not ready or interested in all that? His passion is music, cars and living it up like a bachelor, should he get married and become miserable because that's what the public wants? In nineteen ninety four, Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the worldcup where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.
You may be surprised that he might already have a kid or two in some foreign country. That guy is smart enough to pull it off quietly.
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by midnighter(f): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jiang:
This man has sold his unborn kids for money, Dbanj refused thesame deal that's why they had a fall out

hahahaha something is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by Jessy2018: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Are you tired of wearing scarf to an occasion? Join us now on how to make fascinator for your wedding /traditional ceremony, cocktail party, asoebi,church,burial ceremony e.t.c link our whatsapp group https:///DtqhaPwXMZrKLxsT7mLRdd
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by Ijoba4lyf(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is pure Photoshop...
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jazzy . most respected
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nairatrenders:
sad Bently go soon turn to Taxi for naija sad

so I heard
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by Ola9292(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Car that he bought before d banj even left mohits.he even used the car in dr sid’s Surulere video.Stop posting unverified news here
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by Eavy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Is that not the Nike shoe I just dashed out?
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
ok
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by Savage57(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
shadeze:
It's don jazzy again
oluwa bless me I want dis money
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by AAhmdi(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2019
nnamanirr:
What is he wearing

I thought I was the only one thinking about it... ���

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2019
jimi4us:
what shall it profit a man crew, coming here soon.

grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by megist80: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by clemz85(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2019
Xup with Bentley now!

Is it a make over RR?
Re: Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) by profilemessages: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2019
baba God don't bless only me! bless my enemies too!!!!

please check out my website www.9japalaver..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo / Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) / Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.