Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

At What Age Do You Start Hustling? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At What Age Do You Start Hustling? (649 Views)

I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily / 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money / 5 Legit Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Without Hustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Do You Start Hustling? by tosinosam(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
We all in Nigeria are aware of the difficulties in Nigeria and mostly the youths are left with no choice but to brace themselves for whatever hardships that comes there way which most time is often financial problems, lack of employments and the likes.
This leads a lots of Nigerian youths to.hustle their way out of this hardship and of course some teenagers are not exempted.
.. Which leads to the question. At what age do you start hustling? And of course a lot of people begin early and some starts late and I as an example started at age 19....What age do you start yours?
Re: At What Age Do You Start Hustling? by neonly: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
OP yurs was better I started at d age of 14 it wasn't easy at all especially when you are a boy remember then use to repair computer watch to survive
Catholic Church help in it own ways too but I always thank God whenever I remember
It wasn't easy really God bless our hustling
Re: At What Age Do You Start Hustling? by MJBOLT: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: At What Age Do You Start Hustling? by tosinosam(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
neonly:
OP yurs was better I started at d age of 14 it wasn't easy at all especially when you are a boy remember then use to repair computer watch to survive
Catholic Church help in it own ways too but I always thank God whenever I remember
It wasn't easy really God bless our hustling
14? Ah kudos to you my broda..infact am motivated
Re: At What Age Do You Start Hustling? by tosinosam(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
Are you kidding me
Re: At What Age Do You Start Hustling? by HeliosHay(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
I started at age 26....and by that I mean when I actually started my first business (not a job). Wish I bit the entrepreneurial bug earlier. It's so fulfilling
Re: At What Age Do You Start Hustling? by tosinosam(m): 1:18am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=HeliosHay post=76692416]I started at age 26....and by that I mean when I actually started my first business (not a job). Wish I bit the entrepreneurial bug earlier. It's so fulfilling[/quote
If its pure biz then you're lucky mehn you won't want the push this push that story mehn...
Re: At What Age Do You Start Hustling? by HeliosHay(m): 1:25am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=tosinosam post=76695800][/quote]

It's e-commerce related.

That being said, I'll like to own a manufacturing business

(1) (Reply)

Gtb A Useless Bank / Doorstep Delivery Now Made Easy In Abuja!.. / What Innoson Should Do To Get His N8,000,000,000.00 From GTBank!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.