Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy (4416 Views)

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by ednut1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
skultrick:

Quite pathetic how their victims stay lost while the scammer has a field day. They even hide it from family members when they send money to the scam agent.

My brother kept everyone in the shadows, sending money to this scammer.

This scammers capitalize on the desperation of their victims to milk them dry.

I always advice is better to go through the right channel by yourself.

i was at Vfs visa processing center today . Two brothers that sat close to me were scammed. 600k for work permit( what ever it means) agent sent them fake biometric request. They kept calling agent he no pick. As long as people remain gullible and desperate agents will keep scamming
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hello house, my brother is back to Nigeria and he has learnt his lesson in a hard way, he spent a total of #5.4 million for the whole thing, 6 days ago he came back to Nigeria, we believe his brother inlaw was involve and initially he told us his brother inlaw was the one spending money for his visa, tickets and others but he has finally opened up that he was the one spending all the money to the extend of giving his inlaw #10k for transport from lagos back to Calabar where the inlaw is residing and working as a pastor, you know what before he came back, he was arrested by immigration in Ethiopia for possessing 2 different passport and the passport he came with to the immigration was not the passport he used when he came in to Ethiopia, my brother involved the Nigerian Embassy in Ethiopia through the help of one of the immigration officers and they came within 10 minutes , another incident ,the Ethiopia airline held him saying that he did not pay for flight ticket that brought him to Ethiopia and he must pay for it before he can go back to Nigeria and there is no other Airline that can lift him without paying and he said they showed him on their computer, is it possible for someone to travel outside the country without paying for his/her flight ticket. He said he is going to kill his brother inlaw. He can't go to the village now because people he took their business contributions and people he borrowed money from and promised to give them back within 1 month before he travelled because he did not let them know about his plans. I thank everyone in this forum for all your contributions, I tried to convince him that this is scam but he decided to ignore my advise and other family members.

1 Like

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by deybholar(f): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2019
What a pathetic situation sad
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by nadesh(f): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2019
@StCapital,they bought his ticket with a stolen credit card. The card owner and company did a charge back and claimed their money back from the airline so the airline will take their money back from him. He is very lucky he did not end up in prison.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by FreeMejoor1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Had a similar situation..mibe claimed he was going to help me get visa to france through rwanda all i need to do is pay 70k for business certificate paper work after that 180k for processing another 180k after been granted the visa though he required i come down to rwanda so i can start the process after paying the upfront..well we talked length but later on sha i found the whole process cubersome and money consuming and i wouldnt want to risk another pain of being scammed though i was before up to a million that one was SA..well i promised myself i will go through the right means given or not it all on God and luck..
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by FreeMejoor1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
StCapital:
Hello house, my brother is back to Nigeria and he has learnt his lesson in a hard way, he spent a total of #5.4 million for the whole thing, 6 days ago he came back to Nigeria, we believe his brother inlaw was involve and initially he told us his brother inlaw was the one spending money for his visa, tickets and others but he has finally opened up that he was the one spending all the money to the extend of giving his inlaw #10k for transport from lagos back to Calabar where the inlaw is residing and working as a pastor, you know what before he came back, he was arrested by immigration in Ethiopia for possessing 2 different passport and the passport he came with to the immigration was not the passport he used when he came in to Ethiopia, my brother involved the Nigerian Embassy in Ethiopia through the help of one of the immigration officers and they came within 10 minutes , another incident ,the Ethiopia airline held him saying that he did not pay for flight ticket that brought him to Ethiopia and he must pay for it before he can go back to Nigeria and there is no other Airline that can lift him without paying and he said they showed him on their computer, is it possible for someone to travel outside the country without paying for his/her flight ticket. He said he is going to kill his brother inlaw. He can't go to the village now because people he took their business contributions and people he borrowed money from and promised to give them back within 1 month before he travelled because he did not let them know about his plans. I thank everyone in this forum for all your contributions, I tried to convince him that this is scam but he decided to ignore my advise and other family members.
am still hurting over 1 million..omg
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by NeyofeedNigEnt: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
StCapital:

Are you serious.....
He wasted 5.4m..... He spent the whole money or family member supported him?

If he can actually raise that cash why going through that route. So pathetic !
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
No family support because we were convinced it was not genuine, he was doing well but lately he started complaining about Buhari government, we told him that he is not the only suffering that things will get better but he wouldn't listen, he instructed his wife to sell some landed properties and 2 cars when he was in ethiopia to make sure that he moved to canada but the scammers kept demanding for more money from pin code to malta pin or transit visa or one document or the other till it was clear that it's a scam.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by chukzyfcbb: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lol, I wish it was possible too

- No IELTS
- No stress of going back to University to apply for Transcript

Just pay for tuition and show proof of funds and visa will land in no time.

The stress of the Visa thing tire me like wetin.....One moment I have the ginger but when I hear all the procedures and shii, I just dump the idea
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by Skale007(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Good morning my people. I know this thread was created in 2019 but I do hope we still have those that can help out with a response to my own case.

I am still here in Nigeria tho and the person who introduced the agent to me is a friend who claim to have his person in the UK. Said she also went through the same agent.
I will upload the message I just received. I have my doubts tho but please how real is this NON APPEARANCE thing?

Good morning, I will advise you do non apperance, For non apperance you will not be interview before your visa will be issue, I will direct you to our office in Lagos or you come here in Abuja and you will do biometric then submit your international passport and your Sponsorship visa will be issue without interview
Then we will use DHL to send it to you
Non apperance fee is fifty thousand naira.

Omo… grin grin
Now is not a good time to get scammed sha for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time / Tips: To Booking Cheap Flights Amidst Rising Airfares / Canada Visiting Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.