Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital (43516 Views)

Tiwa Savage Visits Brazil’s Trenches On A Bike, Video Stirs Reactions / Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage Visits Freda Francis, Paul Okoye & Anita: New Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital by ofiko123(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
kernniejay:
I expect Mr. Jimi Agbaje to visit the site and hospitals where the victims are getting treatment. Is he not in the state or did he travel out? That is how the man normally disappears after losing elections for him to reappear again in the next 4 years to contest again. I am sure if the elections have not taken place, he would have showed face at the site as a campaign strategy.
Mtchewwwww.

No mind am..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital by opparadise: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
I pray the parents of the deceased children who got unlucky bear the loss.
Tiwa, that is consolidatory of you. Support financially too; your movement is futile without support.
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital by isahsalee: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
The slay queen i used to adore, what did you give the victims?
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital by iammolise(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
highdon:
Fat girls will be like: 'I don't like
picmix.' Ahh my sister we all know that you don't fit in the frame.

grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
reporter tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital by Richieboard: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tiwa That shows how caring you are Tiwa Isso arraso
Re: Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital by kay29000(m): 12:21am On Mar 16, 2019
kernniejay:
I expect Mr. Jimi Agbaje to visit the site and hospitals where the victims are getting treatment. Is he not in the state or did he travel out? That is how the man normally disappears after losing elections for him to reappear again in the next 4 years to contest again. I am sure if the elections have not taken place, he would have showed face at the site as a campaign strategy.
Mtchewwwww.

lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' / Davido Shows Off Cooking Skills Says “Nah Food Wey I Cook Him I Go Dey Post Now” / Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.