Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos (52219 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Generalyemi(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
worst force in the world
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Bizzyliss(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
They extorted 500k from my bro in ph cos he was driving my car. I used my capt friend to collect my money back. Bastards

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Mdaz(m): 12:29am On Mar 16, 2019
I truly hope dem colleagues do not come for u guys...... Be vigilant.
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by frozen70(f): 1:34am On Mar 16, 2019
Once a person is gready it can lead to any embarrassing things

Just because of 1ml

Their job is gone just like that

Now the worst is about to happen because if they are dismissed they will go for crime
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Excuzeme: 1:40am On Mar 16, 2019
Davash222:
90% of Nigeria Policemen are thieves!! I rather have a bingo as a friend than to have a Nigeria Police man as a friend .

Not just thieves but mentally unhinged criminals, drug addicts and lowballs.
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by BiafraIsFree: 2:27am On Mar 16, 2019
Operation arrest Nigeria security uniforms in Biafraland.

All the extortion points (they called it checking points) in Biafraland must collapse completely.

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by SOFTENGR: 2:45am On Mar 16, 2019
fakuta:
When ever I want to give up on Nigerian police People like Kano commissioner of polic. Wakili gives me hope . Things will get better smiley
One among 10,000 thieves
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Darevofpeace(m): 3:01am On Mar 16, 2019
Davash222:
90% of Nigeria Policemen are thieves!! I rather have a bingo as a friend than to have a Nigeria Police man as a friend .
so my dog called "bingo" is now your friend,when are you returning the dog back to me? I stay around ketu,Lagos.
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by awoluyi(m): 4:01am On Mar 16, 2019
otokx:
Like every segment of society, there are bad eggs amongst the lot.
You mean to say looking for good eggs amongst bad eggs in a society that has lost sense of moral values.
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by bigcasava1(m): 4:54am On Mar 16, 2019
Inspector 124k yet they still deh thieve
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by IMASTEX: 5:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Raydos:
Nigerian police are just hired-assassins in disguise

They will kill you and throw your corpse in the bush if they find you driving at night with Dollars in a briefcase in your car!!
That is official now. When stranded or feel unsafe at night. The best place & only place to go is an army barracks or go straight to the criminals settle them with little thing. And you're sure of safety.

Go to police & you lose both the life & the money.
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by hush15: 5:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Davash222:

what do you mean 90? All of them are thieves. they just get different levels...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Newboss(m): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2019
dollytino4real:
Nigeria police are Yahoo boys in uniforms.

Do you even know the meaning of yahoo boys? It means Internet fraudsters!

Calling an armed robber an Internet fraudster is an insult to all the intelligent humans on earth angry
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2019
Good.
Those bloody civilians should be dealt with seriously

1 Like

Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 6:20am On Mar 16, 2019
I rem wen these bastards extorted 80k from me dis time last year.
That was then i started driving like a mad man.
Since den i no jus dey waka any kind waka
I no dey enter bank again
I no dey carry big phone
And i apply no brakes
My fuel tank is always in the middle
Ready to step on Gas
Police kept me indoors
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2019
doctokwus:

You are very conversant with them.
Each would have been listing what he would do with his own,at least 150k:give concubine 50k she has been disturbing him for sometime,50k for Ashawo joints for 2-3nights,pay landlord part of the house rent or settle that NEPA bill he has refused to pay for a while.Then lay ambush for the next victim.
settle which house rent? Police live in dirty barracks not even fit for an animal.
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Anaedo1: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Good one... The Police bastards just extorted 150K from a friend today in Enugu. I've told him to send me their female collaborator's account which they use for their extortion racket.

I'll post it here when he sends the first bank account of their collaborator who happens to be a female. I'm going to make sure I destroy the online reputation of that account name and phone number.

Bloody thieves...dem no go die better.

Why not petition since you have proofs..
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by lonelydora: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Good one... The Police bastards just extorted 150K from a friend today in Enugu. I've told him to send me their female collaborator's account which they use for their extortion racket.

I'll post it here when he sends the first bank account of their collaborator who happens to be a female. I'm going to make sure I destroy the online reputation of that account name and phone number.

Bloody thieves...dem no go die better.

What did you friend do?
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Fhowe: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2019
Demanding bribe is bad but don’t let’s rule out it is with this kind of operations armed robbers and kidnappers are caught if you behave in a suspicious manner police have the right to arrest you no one is talking about the 4 guys living in the hotel and what they do for a living
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Innokng2013: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2019
Nigerian police are our major problem in Nigeria.maybe they should be scrabed
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by AmazingELixir: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2019
lipsrsealed

Another Adikwu of kwara loading immediately these officers are dismissed the Nigerian police should just know they are metamorphsing to fledged armed robbery.
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by Brightest04(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2019
I,for one,i'm not surprised. Every four out of every ten Nigerian police men are big time thieves.
The police force needs to do something about the menace to redeem its image.These bad eggs needs to be smashed out of the whole lots.
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by longerthroat(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Larryfest:
Naija police na big thieves dem be, that there salary no dey do dem at all...

Guy it's in dem... even if you pay dem 1 million a month
Re: Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos by bestower: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Behind bars initiatives ....do they have branch here in lagos,? Do they have agents in Lagos? pls an curious to know....

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) / SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.