Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,569 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics (1620 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight / Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by nairafame(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
This Our generation is bad, Man says after his girlfriend cook rice inside kettle for him to eat overnight just because she didn't want to spoil her nails washing dirty pot.

See the photo the man shared online with caption
Read more below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/my-girlfriend-use-kettle-to-cook-rice.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
She sha cooked the rice, even if na tray she take cook am, u no chop am?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by itspzpics(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by amaniro: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is the kind of thing our Aunty Antibrutus abi Pocahontas will do cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by lummy247: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Good for you. Why should you store up your dirty pots in the name of forming Mr. Boyfriend. Guys like you will use girls and end up not 'wifing' her.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by decatalyst(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
Was her brain paining her?

Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Newsloft: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Onyi22(f): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
She must be an Afonja Lady....
They can do d undo
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Gentleziggy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Women of this generation pay more attention on their physical appearance than on their inner beauty cry
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Gentleziggy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
lummy247:
Good for you. Why should you store up your dirty pots in the name of forming Mr. Boyfriend. Guys like you will use girls and end up not 'wifing' her.
it could b that he is d busy type
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Gentleziggy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Onyi22:
They can do d undo
really ? Or she could b d clubbing type
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Gentleziggy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
decatalyst:
Was her brain paining her?
her brain was in her finger nails shikena tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Gentleziggy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
lummy247:
n this situation also has brought out her true colour
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gentleziggy:
n this situation also has brought out her true colour
it just shows how good she is at improvising lol

Someone DAT wants to eat rice but all his pots are dirty is not hungry yet
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Gentleziggy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Treasuredlove:
it just shows how good she is at improvising lol

Someone DAT wants to eat rice but all his pots are dirty is not hungry yet
no Walhalla sha may God bring such improvising one on your way
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by nairafame(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by dollytino4real(f): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
eat ur kettled rice and enjoy it pls dont disturb us here. na ur type u carry too lazy youth everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gentleziggy:
no Walhalla sha may God bring such improvising one on your way
hahaha i will gladly welcome someone who can think as far as using a kettle to cook rice lol. In hard times she will know how to use 300 naira to cook soup
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Gentleziggy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Treasuredlove:
hahaha i will gladly welcome someone who can think as far as using a kettle to cook rice lol. In hard times she will know how to use 300 naira to cook soup
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Richdad50(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
What has pocahontas got to so with these. Can't you get over her. I see the reason she went silent. Too many small boys everywhere
amaniro:
This is the kind of thing our Aunty Antibrutus abi Pocahontas will do cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by olagbola45(m): 1:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Onyi22:
They can do d undo

But you dey find afonja celeb to Bleep ur yansh for u sad
Re: My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2019
Richdad50:
What has pocahontas got to so with these. Can't you get over her. I see the reason she went silent. Too many small boys everywhere

Thank you for this.
Some people do not know how stupid they come off with the attention seeking.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares New Photos Says She Is Not Living On Anyone's Opinion / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her N178k She Saved In Her Room Using A Kolo Box (Pics) / 5 Dullest Housemate Bbnaija Has Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.