Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,110 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight (42894 Views)

Watch How Burna Boy Slapped Davido (fight Video) / Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by naptu2: 4:23am On Apr 30
Wizkid @wizkidayo

U and all ur crew plus ur pant washer song writer go to sleep at night thinking you actually got anything on me in music 🤣😂 wish u all well ✌️

Wizkid @wizkidayo

U know what..no point. delusional niggas 😇 pray for y’all

Davido @Davido (quoting Wizkid)

WE NOT DELUSIONAL YOU’RE A SICK MAN

Wizkid quotes Davido and replies with the video of Davido begging and saying "My dick" (screenshot below)

Davido @Davido

That’s what I thought. Nothing to say! Exactly why I stopped wasting my clout and jeopardizing my millions of usd of endorsements on someone whose career was resurrected a few years ago just to die again. NEXT!!

Wizkid @Wizkidayo

I got nun to say to u my boy! I can retire today and you still not on my level. You be influencer with a song writer . Wish u well ✌️

Wizkid @Wizkidayo

I don tire I Dey go sleep 😂 Jesus is King

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by naptu2: 4:23am On Apr 30
Davido @Davido

Drop ur gbedu abeg ..

Davido @Davido

2024 let’s all get active !! WE GO SEE

Davido @Davido

I can’t wait till 20 years from now 😂 … enjoy ur time

Davido @Davido

They were trying to distract us baby no mind them …. 😍🛩️💸🎂

(Attached to that tweet is a video of his wife coming down from a car. The caption is Birthday Girl).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by naptu2: 4:43am On Apr 30
EL HUNCHO @Peruzzi (quoting Wizkids tweet about song writer and pant washer).

Swear Say You No Find Me 😂

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by dominique(f): 5:32am On Apr 30
Why did wizkid have to resurrect this rivalry? Totally unnecessary. They're both in their 30s, they should be focusing on their careers and families not childish rivalry

199 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Tokskob2008: 5:46am On Apr 30
Dem don chop bellefu so why dem no go dey talk anyhow grin

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Ishilove: 5:53am On Apr 30
Is Wizkid about to release an album, because I don't understand this kind of 'noise' he is making

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Mynd44: 6:10am On Apr 30
dominique:
Why did wizkid have to resurrect this rivalry? Totally unnecessary. They're both in their 30s, they should be focusing on their careers and families not childish rivalry
It is what entertainers do, they are supposed to entertain either with music, dance, doing news making stuff or creating drama.

If they do not, they will lose relevance and fade away.

With this little drama, they are both on the minds of their fans and even non fans.

207 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Umueme: 6:11am On Apr 30
The two overgrown adult babies fighting online.

I love Davido, KizzDaniel and Burna boy. But we can all agree the latter is more mature than the two man-childs fighting above though he is rude and can be uncouth also. He's on a game of his own though. Then there's the sod who's always hungry to be in the spotlight "Mr She temme say" noise maker of the year

#MyOpinion

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Port443: 6:12am On Apr 30
Na wizkid fit Nigerians aswear. Dude has never helped anyone, never send anyone, yet liked by most. Don't be kind to a Nigerian.and see yourself receiving overwhelming love grin grin grin

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by HeadNigga: 6:12am On Apr 30
They know what they are doing. The fight is not real. The new kids have taken over from them so they are just doing this to stay relevant.

Na this kind beef Bnxn and Ruger get for Twitter with one telling the other he has never had a solo hit. Months later they dropped a joint album. It's just a strategy

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by mankan2k7(m): 6:12am On Apr 30
Portable don dey give then OT.

It is a planned banter

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Boyooosa(m): 6:12am On Apr 30
Wonrons
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by BlocksNG(m): 6:13am On Apr 30
wizkd destroyed tiwa savage pussy, tiwa is as useless as tilumbu.

31 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by NaijaGoBetter2: 6:13am On Apr 30
Family issue no concern me

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by TotoIsGud4boy: 6:13am On Apr 30
Wizkid is 100x better than Davido the frogVoice Simp that was begging an ashawo to let him put his tip inside her… I watched the video and I felt pity… This is someone that was so careless about his late son, and Chioma his handbag doesn’t really care since she’s there for the Mula.. nobody loves Davido genuinely.. wizkid love is genuine and not because of the Mula….

Wizkid fans are genuine people… Davido fans are like ashawo… only after money.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Houseontherock1: 6:13am On Apr 30
Wizkid and Davido are catching cruise while the fans are catching headache on their behalf undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Usmanovic95(m): 6:14am On Apr 30
In Qdot's voice 'A TI MOPE DECEMBER NI WIZKID ATI DAVIDO MAN DI MORA WON'
No be today two of you dey form fake beef from January to November. When it's December,you will start embracing each other and showing fake love just to unite fans across both sides to attend your shows and concerts.Una don cast..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by HUSTLER001: 6:14am On Apr 30
Davido self dey fvck up. It's just better to ignore. The same wizkid called don jazzy an influencer and baba just ignore. Ignoring people just make them appear stvpid especially when they aren't making sense. David should take time off and clear his head.

25 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by GoldenJAT(m): 6:15am On Apr 30
If na only me and my type de Nigeria!! One word them no go hear!
Na mumu fans now go carry d matter for head.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Tonididdyx: 6:15am On Apr 30
Oh.... Na e mama be dey seize e phone, dey put am on check ✔
. He suddenly became arrogant overnight, dude was a PRETENEDER all along

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by EreluRoz: 6:17am On Apr 30
I'm siding Davido on this one because wizkid is just hating him for being a rich kid forgetting that everybody can not start their hustle from ojuelegba.

Most Nigerians will hate you immediately they know you are from a privileged background except you fight back.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by bibiking7(m): 6:17am On Apr 30

Who cares? lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by seanwilliam(m): 6:17am On Apr 30
Chsi machala gets bad mouth o
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Agbadocassava: 6:17am On Apr 30
Childish
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by CountinBlessins(m): 6:17am On Apr 30
Fuel has increased angry
These two fools can afford to buy fuel at N2000 per liter. The common man is suffering, have they ever spoken up for the common man? Idiots angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Empredboy(m): 6:17am On Apr 30
Don't be surprise that these two guys are up to a colabo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by beyondPen(m): 6:18am On Apr 30
In my opinion they might have planned this online fight.

Later you see them hide in chilling joints.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by KingLennon(m): 6:18am On Apr 30
They both fans will set the internet ablaze thinking that they are seriously fighting sad. It is an old PR stunt sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by RichDad1(m): 6:18am On Apr 30
Overnight? All this blogger wannabe sef.
Something that started yesterday morning and ended before midnight?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by richiemcgold: 6:18am On Apr 30
Wizzy should be more concerned about his dying career. No hit songs for almost 3 years now.

... Davido is a noisemaker though

Both of 'em should gerrat!

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fight On Social Media Overnight by Splashme: 6:19am On Apr 30
Na wao ...

I was also reading about Kizz Daniel and Tekno on Lindaikeji

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trey Songz Apologizes To Senator Ben Murray-Bruce / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt / Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.